Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims 3 Pets Console Discussion  XML
Forum Index » Pets
SimGuruPopTart

Please post your questions and comments in this thread about your The Sims 3 console game. Hope you guys are enjoying the game!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/16/12 10:12 PM

Izemann

Why is there no 2 player split screen, American Eskimo dogs, pianos, tattoos/ body hair on the Xbox/ps3 version? Come on now can't u guys add that stuff? Atleast there are hot tubs. Now but I wish for more items like a pool table or diving boards. Please make it dlc or something. And also the framerate in this game is pretty weak. And why does there have to be a loading screen everytime you exit a area? And why must there be a stupid fire code limit??

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/16/11 07:31 AM

neansbeans77

When will there a patch for Sims 3 Pets? I am have issues with the offsite storage. Whenever I put an item in the offsite storage I can not get it back out, it just disappears.
lLyricsAngel

I agree with Izemann I am disappointed in The Sims 3 for console on PS3. Especailly the graphics and controls. I thought it was gonna be a step up from The Sims 2 on PS2 but its more like a step back.

lLyricsangel
Izemann

Also, why no option for direct control? For the next console sims game please go all out on it and make it have big features. I would love for it to have xbox live co-op support where you can invite a friend on xbox live to control one of your sims in your household. That would make the game sooooo much better than this stupid kinect feature you guys added I mean come on really? Add something that is more fun. It is a console game so it needs Co-op not 1 player!
TashMash

For the full experience of TS3 you need to get it on PC/Mac where you can get every option of gameplay available. There's only so much you can do on a console.

VISIT SWB FOR AMAZING STORIES

Izemann

Wow, I was playing and it just froze when I was trying to do a command on my dog in the game for xbox. EA needs to fix this, instead of it freezing when saving it now does through gameplay randomly and I have it installed on harddrive.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/22/11 02:27 AM

COLLPOTTER

hi wis there a good world for pets or is the best one that came with pets im all new to this game and wasnt sure if you could only use the pets world that came with it thankyou to anyone that can help a newbie xxx
Springfairy556

COLLPOTTER wrote:hi wis there a good world for pets or is the best one that came with pets im all new to this game and wasnt sure if you could only use the pets world that came with it thankyou to anyone that can help a newbie xxx

You can use any world for pets.I don't have Pets on Console, so I'm not sure if they have worlds like Hidden Sprigns or Riverview, but if they do, you can use those.But my personal favorite is Appaloosa Plains(which came with pets,not sure if it came on console).

ddsims3world

Springfairy556 wrote:

You can use any world for pets.I don't have Pets on Console, so I'm not sure if they have worlds like Hidden Sprigns or Riverview, but if they do, you can use those.But my personal favorite is Appaloosa Plains(which came with pets,not sure if it came on console).

On the Sims 3 Pets for the console, you are pretty much stuck w/ one town and that is called Sugar Maple Coast. The Appaloosa Plains is only for the PC and same goes like other towns/world from EP or The Sims 3 Store (PC).

BTW, I never got Sims 3 Pets for the console and never will, but got the info from Sims wikia!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/25/11 09:28 AM

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
fireman360

COLLPOTTER

ty for getting back to me x
starrywisdom

Is Sims 3: Pets for console actually an 'expansion' pack or a stand-alone title? IE: Do you /have/ to own Sims 3 to Play ets? What's the differences between the two? Is there any reason to /not/ get pets if you don't have standard?
ddsims3world

starrywisdom wrote:Is Sims 3: Pets for console actually an 'expansion' pack or a stand-alone title? IE: Do you /have/ to own Sims 3 to Play ets? What's the differences between the two? Is there any reason to /not/ get pets if you don't have standard?

The Sims 3 Pets for the console is stand-alone title and doesn't require The Sims 3 base game.

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
catloverplayer

Does the sims 3 pets on console allow you to change active households?

Also I heard you could take pictures in the pets console version and upload them now. How is this working out?

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.

Forum Index » Pets
Go to: