Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
France - Take Picture of Something Different  XML
Forum Index » World Adventures
RichB4U

One of the Ops in France is to take a picture of something different so one of the Sims in France can put it into a Flyer. I have been going all over town taking pictures of different things, but none of them seem to satisfy what the Op is looking for.

Does anyone know what type of photo this Op is looking for?

Thanks

stilicho410

I can't guarantee this tactic will help for this mission, but it did help me with another picture-taking mission in Egypt. I had the "Online Dating" mission there, where I was supposed to take one picture of a particular Sim, then deliver it. I took many pictures of this Sim doing different actions, but nothing worked.

Then I tried "Selling All Photos" from my Hikon camera, and took one more picture. It worked!

I had 93 pictures stored in my camera before. Perhaps the mission completion check does not search the entire stored picture inventory in the camera. Perhaps it only looks at the first picture of the inventory.

Incidentally, even if you sell all photos, you are still credited with all items completed so far in the Photography Skill journal.

Good Luck.
RichB4U

Thanks for the tip, but it didn't solve the problem. I tried it a couple of times and took different pictures, but they were never satisfied with the photos. Perhaps this is just a glitch.

NancyS786

This was the first time he took a picture of "French Market" but it wasn't working.

I had pulled it out of his camera, even had someone else take one and give it to him (also that other guy's first picture of this topic).

So the picture is in his pocket, out of his camera, and I sold all the pictures in the camera with that option and immediately he could deliver the picture he had in his pocket.

Thanks a lot for the tip.

Nancy

Forum Index » World Adventures
Go to: