Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where can I find the Death Fish and the Clown Fish in Appaloosa Plains?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
ClarkFamilySims

Where can I find the Death Fish and the Clown Fish in Appaloosa Plains?

Thank you!

ClarkFamilySims

anyone know??

tuketele

I think the deathfish is in the cemetery after 12am (I have not captured it, but I think I read that somewhere). I've gotten the clownfish many times. I usually fish in the treatment plant or park where the unicorn shows up. Hope that helps!

ClarkFamilySims

Thanks! I was looking for the death fish at cemetery (but didn't have clown fish and never got him. I always forget to "look" for fish so I will try that and see what happens!

Mylita

Deathfish is in the cemetery, I've caught lots. The clownfish is at one of the pools at the treatment plant. Caught lots of those too. Inspect water everywhere you go!

Mylita
AmberKotori

Deathfish is at the cemertry between midnight and I think 5am, I haven't found the clown fish, but then I haven't been looking.

frylock243

Clownfish is at the water treatment plant. My sim caught one there the other day.
bklienhart

I always just get the collection helper.

F - is the Fire that rains from the skies
U - for Uranium bomb
N - is for No Survivors!
NotSoLucky

bklienhart wrote:I always just get the collection helper.

That tells where fishing spots are, but not where a certain fish is. It does help though.

I found EA didn't put many fishing spawners around the river. Which i find odd, because there are trails leading to it, and yet no fish. I found ONE by the abandoned shack and 1 by the beach. that was it.

Forever & Always <3 My Dragons
ClarkFamilySims

thanks all! I found them both water treatment and I guess I was not patient enough with the grave yard because I did finally find it them there. Now to find an Angel Fish??? Hum

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: