Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Make sim my avatar  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
LJ2005

First off, apologies if this has been answered already or if this is the wrong location for this question.., New to the game on this end.

Anyway, I want to make the Sim i create with in the game, upload as my avatar on sims3.com.... I have done everything the FAQ has suggested, I uploaded the sim, it is in the exchange and under my studio tab,... but every time I select the sim there is no option to make the sim my avatar... tried different web browsers, I even contacted the EA tech support.... they sent me here!... Any suggestions or can you point me to the forum subject that has the answers!!

Thanks folks
Candygurl84

On your page by your avi click edit profile or avatar. There it will show the sims you have uploaded and let you click one to be your avi OR in your studio click on the sim you want and then under it's pic it should say make this my avi click that. Hope this helps

Deedle

Candygurl84 wrote:On your page by your avi click edit profile or avatar. There it will show the sims you have uploaded and let you click one to be your avi OR in your studio click on the sim you want and then under it's pic it should say make this my avi click that. Hope this helps

Hi, I'm having problems with this at the mo. The sim I uploaded is in my studio, but there is no "make this my avatar" option. The sim also doesn't appear in the uploaded avatars secion. Any ideas? Thanks
Calypso5

After you save your sim to the bin in-game and upload it from the launcher, I had the same issue with there being no upload avatar option, but after I refreshed it a few times and waited a few minutes, it appeared in the custom avatars, so I would suggest just waiting a few minutes. It worked for me.
MARIE101292

what you do is after uploading your avatar to your studio you click on it and go to the details page. When there, you click save file and then it is uploaded to your profile avatars and all you have to do is click on the pencil and the avatar and click update...srry this is soooo late!
Nicnacks

MARIE101292 wrote:what you do is after uploading your avatar to your studio you click on it and go to the details page. When there, you click save file and then it is uploaded to your profile avatars and all you have to do is click on the pencil and the avatar and click update...srry this is soooo late!

Did that. Still nothing under my uploaded avatars.
pepperw1

Nicnacks wrote:
MARIE101292 wrote:what you do is after uploading your avatar to your studio you click on it and go to the details page. When there, you click save file and then it is uploaded to your profile avatars and all you have to do is click on the pencil and the avatar and click update...srry this is soooo late!

Did that. Still nothing under my uploaded avatars.

Same here. Tried everything suggested here and it still won't work. Anybody got any other suggestions?
pepperw1

Never mind. I found out how. Boy I feel dumb.

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: