Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Is there anyway to have more?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
zamugra

Alright, so.. I have 6 pets in my household right now, 2 dogs, 3 cats and a unicorn. I really want more pets but obviously you can't because you are only allowed six. My question is, is there a mod out there yet that allows you to have more than 6 pets at a time? And if so, will it let you have kittens and puppies and foals still?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/25/11 08:06 PM

LittleV

I think the Master Controller mod may allow you to add more to your household but I don't have it installed so I can't say for sure.

zamugra

Huh, I actually have the master controller. ^_^ I'm gonna go look.. thanks!

sallybails

Yes I use Twallans Master Controller mod and portrait panel mod to allow more pets, have 11 at the moment and am expecting i'll have more strays to adopt when i load up the game again
SimChick1016

I heard that you don't need the portrait panel mod since the extra pets will have thumbnails anyway...

Zeula

Where would one find that mod? I'd love to have more than 6 pets!

nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan!
sallybails

Yeah i'm not sure I just found when I didn't have it my thumbnails weren't displaying correctly (showing other sims motives, job panel etc then the one I had selected and no plumbobs) but that was when I first got pets maybe my computer was glitching or something

I just prefer to use it as I haven't had any problems with it since installing it. Maybe master controller was updated to fix that or something i don't know I just love all the mods there so don't mind having it. I guess you could always try without it and see if extra pets work and if it doesn't all you have to do is add the mod but if it does thats one less you have to have on comp.

also this is from the mod website if your just curious

This mod changes the Portrait Panel to display a maximum of 24 sim portraits, useful for playing overstuffed families.

This mod does not unlock the ability to *add* more than eight sims, it merely unlocks the ability to see them once they are added.

but again if people are finding it works without then I guess there's no need, i don't mind the extra perks of adding the portraits of neighbourhood sims anyways
sallybails

Zeula wrote:Where would one find that mod? I'd love to have more than 6 pets!

http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?/forum/10-nraas-mods/
all the mods are there

warning though, once you install one you will prob go running back to download them all

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/25/11 11:01 PM

Gleeky321

I have mmaster contreller,but i can't find the option to add more pets can someone tell me were it is?

sallybails

I think it is already enabled, i don't have it infront of me but i think its when you click on sim,nraas, master controller, basic then adopt pet. Or you can click nraas, master controller, Household, add sim to add a sim or stray.

Actually looking at the manual it might not be enabled, go into nraas, master controller, settings, allow more than 8 sims.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/25/11 11:17 PM

Gleeky321

oh okay thanks!!

NicM22

I had 7 pets without a mod
I had a stallion, 2 pregnant mares and a dog. so when i wanted to adopt a cat i sold 1 of the pregnant mares at the equestrian centre and got my kitty, then i went back to the equestrian centre and bought back the pregnant mare. The next day both my mares gave birth and i had 1 stallion, 2 mares, 2 foals, a cat and a dog. although i could only have 3 sims then . oh well , it's worth it for the pets

please visit my stable and tell me what you think: http://stormriderstables.weebly.com/index.html

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: