Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sims Won't Get Married! Help. Please.  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
scenexkid420

I know what to do to normally to make them get married but it's not workin. When I created my Sims I made them boyfriend and girlfriend and then my dude accidentally died but the dog bought him back to life.Once he was bought back to life I made them boyfriend and girlfriend again and now when I get the little relationship thing up to extremely irresistible it isn't even an option but yet in there lifetime wishes they both want to get married. Could this be a glitch with Sims Pets because I just downloaded it off Orgin. Please help please.
Mysticfeline

Are they the same age? Once I tried to marry a young adult to an adult and it wouldn't give me the option. Hope I helped.
shogunfish

I had this happenn to me, too. I played my family and the son had a girlfriend as a teenager, they both aged up to adults, he invited her over, they went on a date. I planned on getting them married and they would move out together, but it's not an option. I think it might just be the guy though. He's really glitched out. I never did anything to him, but when he's asleep or in the bathtub he randomly sits up and lays back down the whole time. And one of his arms is always bent 90 degrees at the elbow (forward thankfully) I eventually gave up on him. I moved him out, went into edit town and moved him in with his girlfriend and her mom, and I'm just hoping that they get married without my intervening.

Zeri

shogunfish, you should try resetting him, it might fix him.
bring up the cheat window (control/shift/C)

and type in resetsim sim name.

sim name representing the sims first and last name.

as for the rest, i think those may be glitches. i have had young adults marry adult,s and adults marry elders with no issue.
if both parties are not in any previous relationship, any adult sim can get married to any other adult sim (adult as in any stage above teen)

the guy that died, he may be glitched, this has happend to people before. if in a relationship, and then a sim dies, the game still thinks they are in the relationship.. and wont accept any new ones (even if its the same sim!)

you could try reset on him too, but not sure if that will work
shogunfish

It's too late to reset him. I moved him out, and he wasn't the heir to my story or anything. If it happens again I'll reset who ever it is.

It's just kind of weird how some sims just have issues. Once I had a sim who couldn't use their cell phone. I always had to get the other people in the house to call the repairman, and they had to use the wall phone to call their friends. I tried reseting them but it didn't help.

Zeri

ive been getting alot of those sorts of issues since pets. one sim could only interact with certain things, and other sims/pets coulnt interact with her. reset didnt help her either. ive had sims turn invisible and unselectable, and other wierd things.
in most of those cases, the only solution i found was to destroy the afflicted sim.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: