Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Moonlit Night - A New RPG - Join Now!  XML
Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
PrincessLala14

Welcome to the sleepy little town of Midnight Hollow! Midnight Hollow is beautiful, friendly, and inviting. The people are wonderful, the houses are precious, and there’s plenty to do. The town is very quiet for the most part, and it is located right on the edge of a thick, enchanting woods filled with all sorts of sweet berries, stunning scenery, and animals to hunt.
There’s only one catch to this seemingly perfect town – Midnight Hollow is cursed. It’s not a scary or dangerous curse, no, no. Nobody will get hurt as a result of this curse, nothing bad will happen to the town. Midnight Hollow, quite simply, is in a state of eternal night. That’s right, the sun never shines on Midnight Hollow. The moon sits high up in the sky twenty-four hours a day.

This town is an ideal place for night creatures and creatures of darkness. Yes, creatures of the light can come to live here too, as long as they don’t mind never feeling the warmth of the sun. Midnight Hollow and the surrounding woods are a fantastic place to live.
Midnight Hollow is run by a Town Council consisting of five councillors, five of those most trusted by the Princess of the realm. The Princess, Melinda Night, lives here in Midnight Hollow because she loves the darkness. She is a powerful young witch, moreso than even she realizes, and she does the best that she can to take good care of the little town.

In this roleplay, you play the role of a townsperson. You can choose to be a newcomer or somebody who already lives there. Then, you can get yourself settled and established. Buying a house from the Real Estate Office should be a top priority. Perhaps you can buy a pet or make some friends if you want. It’s your life to live here in Midnight Hollow.

1) Respect everybody in the roleplay! Remember, just because your characters might not get along doesn’t mean you shouldn’t, either.
2) Please at least TRY to use proper spelling and grammar. If you’re a member of this site, that means you’re at least thirteen years old, which means you should have enough schooling to understand spelling and proper sentence structure.
3) Godmodding is strictly prohibited. You are not God, nor is your character God. That means you cannot hit someone and automatically kill them, you cannot interact with them and decide how they react, and you cannot try to control them. You can make suggestions, but that is it.
4) Drama (especially OOC drama) is not permitted. The things that happen in roleplay are only a part of the roleplay, nothing more.
5) It is advised that you write in third person. If you wish to write in first person, you must include the name of your character before your post, and it must be in bold.
6) You can make as many characters as you want!!!
7) Try to keep OOC chat to a minimum. If you wish to have an OOC conversation that is unrelated to the roleplay, please use one anothers’ comments on your pages.
Your posts must be at least two sentences long. One-liners don’t give your roleplay partner much to work with and roleplaying with one-liners is very frustrating. Please, try to be detailed and interesting!
9) If you have read and understood the rules, please include the word ‘star’ in your introductory post. If you have any questions regarding the rules, feel free to ask and I will answer your questions the best I can.
10) Midnight Hollow is a medieval town. Technology and electricity did not exist yet. Women did not wear pants. That means no blue jeans, no iPods, no motorcycles, and no pop cans - nothing modern or technological.

To sign up, please fill out the form below! You must also include in your post the form you will be filling out for your house, which can be found in the Real Estate Office (second post). Read the second post before posting your form because it includes information on houses and careers.

Character
Name:
Career:
Appearance: (Description)
Personality: (Description or Traits)
Bio/History: (Cannot be "unknown")
Picture: (must be a Sim)
--> If you can't access the Sims, are too lazy to access the Sims, or aren't in a place where you can access the Sims, you can post under 'picture' simply saying "Later" and your form will be accepted regardless. You can post a picture off Google or get a friend to make your Sim for you if you can't do it yourself due to technical problems.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 12/05/11 03:15 AM

PrincessLala14

Welcome to the Real Estate Office! You must be new in town. I can assure you that you will be in need of a house. Unless you plan on moving in with a friend or family member, buying a home should be your first priority. There are six different styles of house available for purchase. You can choose which style of house you’d like. Then, you must state how much your first payment is going to be – you can pay for the house in full right off the bat, or you can pay a little and pay the rest later. You must make a second payment within two weeks of buying your house. There are also five different subdivisions within Midnight Hollow that you can choose to live in. Each has its quirks, its pros and its cons. You must pick the one that will fit you.
Note: The red Sale Prices don’t mean that this house is available for this price – they mean that when a sale on houses is announced, houses go for this price.

The Houses:

Family Cubed
Price: 1000 Simoleons
Sale Price: 800 Simoleons

Beautiful Balcony
Price: 1500 Simoleons
Sale Price: 1200 Simoleons

Comfort Cottage
Price: 1000 Simoleons
Sale Price: 750 Simoleons

Double Bridged
Price: 2000 Simoleons
Sale Price: 1750 Simoleons

Sky-High
Price: 1750 Simoleons
Sale Price: 1400 Simoleons

Double Balcony
Price: 2500 Simoleons
Sale Price: 1700 Simoleons

The Subdivisions:

Tenya Place is a quiet little subdivision. Very, very quiet. Most people stay indoors, enjoying the comfort of their own home or heading to other parts of town. There aren’t many children, as the noise made by children would disturb the tranquil peace of Tenya Place. Tenya Place is an excellent place for elders, or for those seeking a quiet, sheltered, protected life.

Rassfeld is quite the opposite of Tenya Place – it’s full of busy, bustling families, noisy children, and chatty neighbours. It’s the perfect place for those who like a social, fun-filled life.

Fendolyn Drive is a dangerous little subdivision. It’s where dangerous, harmful people live – criminals and monsters. The people living around the Fendolyn Drive area tend to avoid it, because simple things such as arguments tend to get out of control.
All houses sold in the Fendolyn Drive area are available for the regular sale price.

Cemelid Way is an absolutely beautiful little subdivision. Everybody keeps their gardens in tip-top shape, and sometimes compete with one another to see who can have the most beautiful garden. When you buy a house in Cemelid Way, it already comes with a stunning garden filled with colourful plants and sweet-smelling flowers. It’s just up to you to keep it that way.

Tuku Place is the oldest section of the town, located right by the Princess’s Manor. The houses are a little shabby, but still run for their regular price. The perk of having a house in Tuku Place? The many previous owners have filled it with rich history and some renovations, so your house might have something special in it that the other houses in town don’t.

House Form
Style:
Price:
First Payment:
Remaining $$$:
Subdivision:

In Midnight Hollow, there are all sorts of jobs available – you can be anything you set your mind to be. You do not have to start out the game unemployed, so in the “Career” slot of your registration form, fill in whatever you like! Remember, though, your job must fit the time frame. You may not be, for example, ‘an aerospace engineer’. You can be, perhaps, a ‘scientist’ or a ‘lunatic trying to invent human flight’. Rather than being a ‘bus driver’ you can be a ‘town carriage conductor’. The possibilities are endless. If you need ideas or you want to know how to translate your career into the time frame of Midnight Hollow, just ask.

This message was edited 5 times. Last update was at 12/04/11 02:58 PM

PrincessLala14

Princess Melinda Night
20 years old, female.

Lives in Tenya Place
-> Leia Black - LovinBridgeport14

Lives in Rassfeld
-> Avery Tyler - princesspdt Click here)
-> Mia Tyler - princesspdt (Click here)

Lives in Fendolyn Drive
-> Azalea Merrick - krose240 (Click here)

Lives in Cemelid Way
-> Matilda-Luna Breeze - Sims3PlayrG (Click here)
-> Julietta Monica Starbright - BlueNosedFriend (Click here)
-> Katrina Thomas - Samilina (Click here)

Lives in Tuku Place
-> Ashley Nightengale - Paulgreen499 (Click here)
-> Aaron Nightengale - Paulgreen499 (Click here)
-> Nina Berry - CherBearSharon (Click here)
-> Johnathan Silverwood - Dinah41 (Click here)
-> Evera Knight - Sims3Frog (Click here)
-> Rose Bloodthorne - Gladis (Click Here)
-> Will Bloodthorne - Gladis (Click Here)
-> Needle Bloodthorne - susimalweschester (Click Here)
-> Anissa Tanner - Cinderpelt (Click Here)

Homeless

This message was edited 18 times. Last update was at 12/21/11 09:12 PM

Sims3PlayrG

Location:Just gonna stand there and hear me rawwr? Thats alright because I am a dinosaur, I am a dinosaur♥

OOC: Name: Matilda-Luna Breeze
Career: Unemployed
Appearance: Matilda has Light strawberry blonde hair, thats a nice long length. Its kind of wavy, and has bits of brown in it. Her eyes are a nice greeny-blue,very bright, and vibrant. Matilda has a few freckles spreading out over her nose, making her face look soft.
Personality: Shy, Good, Artistic, Hopless Romantic, Family Orientated
Picture:

Star!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 12/04/11 05:03 PM

PrincessLala14

((You're in!! Feel free to begin posting whenever. Although...your character is a hobo...))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/04/11 03:20 PM

PrincessLala14

Princess Melinda Night sat in the dark basement of her mansion. The doorbell was finally hooked up, meaning that she'd head it ring all through the house should someone arrive wishing to see her. She hoped they didn't, though. She sat at her desk, reading a thick old book bound in leather.

Sims3PlayrG

Location:Just gonna stand there and hear me rawwr? Thats alright because I am a dinosaur, I am a dinosaur♥

OOC: Style: Beautiful Balcony
Price: 1500 (?)
First Payment: 1000
Remaining $$$: 500
Subdivision: Cemelid Way
Edit: Sorry lol, i got confused between sale price and price... xD

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/04/11 03:30 PM

PrincessLala14

((The price of Beautiful Balcony is 1500 Simoleons...))

princesspdt

((I would join this but my Sims computer is broken so I couldn't give you a picture, it looks super interesting though!))

No
PrincessLala14

((You don't have to post the picture right away. You can just post the physical description and either post a picture of a Sim off Google, get a friend to make your Sim, or something like that ))

Sims3PlayrG

OOC: Im going to say Matilda has lived there her whole life

Matilda was in her garden, surrounded by her coloured flowers, sitting on a small log seat. She gazed up at the moon and sighed heavily, remembering when her mother and father had told her about the myth of the ball of light that belonged in the sky, called the sun, when she was tucked up in her bed, begging for a story.
PrincessLala14

Melinda was growing tired of this book. Her parents had given it to her when they sent her to Midnight Hollow. They said that within it, she would find all the secrets to being the best ruler anyone could ask for - but so far, nothing. It was dull and dreary, and she couldn't decipher most of it despite the fact that it was written in her very own language.

Sims3PlayrG

Matilda stood up and hitched the hem of her dress up slightly, and went inside, dodging her flowers, she went into her main room and picked up a thick book, and opened it to a page which had a little fold in the corner.
princesspdt

(Do the characters have to be above a certain age or below a certain age?)

No
PrincessLala14

((Nope! Not at all. Go wild!))

Melinda sighed, laying her head down on the book. Her blonde hair fluttered all around and she shut her vibrant violet eyes.
"Just a short nap," she murmured to herself.

Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: