Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Hopefully Showtime utilizes more building shells  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
drake_mccarty

It would be hard to imagine a superstar performing in a town filled with houses. Hopefully they create another town like atmosphere for this EP, and more skyscraper shells.
petalbot

True. I also hope we have some new building features/tools. We haven't had any since late night (the roof slider and the curved pools/fountains. Keeping my fingers crossed for something even if its just a new roof type or something.

Dimii

According to the Sims VIP, the new town will be called Starlight Shores...I like the name at least!
droc99

petalbot wrote:True. I also hope we have some new building features/tools. We haven't had any since late night (the roof slider and the curved pools/fountains. Keeping my fingers crossed for something even if its just a new roof type or something.

Im wishing for curved walls or somthing close to that

stilljustme2

Actually, the best town would be one that's got an actual downtown, then a suburban area; that way you'd have places for single Sims and families at the same time.

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: