Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Twallan's Traveler Mod Question :)  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Clay4512

I was wondering why, when using the traveler mod, that it automatically has 3 visa level points for my sim, when travelling to destinations other than china, france, or egypt...
Why is this? Is it because EA made home worlds dont have base camps?

I tried vacationing to china recently... But they only had either 0 or 1 vise levels. So I knew I couldn't buy a vacation home. Then, I used master controller to click on the house I wanted them to live in, and clicked "add sim," and added all my sims to the house. I thought this would make this their vacation home, but it turns out it made it their actual home and they moved out of plum grove... Luckily I didnt save the game and just restarted it. Is there a way to change visa levels with the traveler or master controller mod?

If not, if I just delete the base camp in china, do you think my sim would have 3 visa levels?

Please answer, thanks.
Clay4512

bump
Clay4512

Help, I need answers D:
MGSFan612

Yeah it is so the game can give you an actual house since there is no basecamp by default in that world.

Clay4512

MGSFan612 wrote:Yeah it is so the game can give you an actual house since there is no basecamp by default in that world.

Alright, thanks.
Now I just need to find the cheat that lets me delete base camps.

edit; I found the cheat... EnableLotLocking True... but I need to know if it can allow me to delete the base camp.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/11/11 02:22 PM

cameranutz2

Why do you not ask on Twallan's forum since this is his mod? He is very helpful as are other members.

SillySela

Clay4512 wrote:I was wondering why, when using the traveler mod, that it automatically has 3 visa level points for my sim, when travelling to destinations other than china, france, or egypt...

No. Your sims have Visa level 3 in Traveler worlds (i.e. any world that is not Shang Smila, Champs Les Sim or Al simhara) because it is not otherwise possible through opportunities to increase your visa level.

Clay4512 wrote:I tried vacationing to china recently... But they only had either 0 or 1 vise levels. So I knew I couldn't buy a vacation home. Then, I used master controller to click on the house I wanted them to live in, and clicked "add sim," and added all my sims to the house. I thought this would make this their vacation home, but it turns out it made it their actual home and they moved out of plum grove... Luckily I didnt save the game and just restarted it. Is there a way to change visa levels with the traveler or master controller mod?

No, but you can use Nraas DebugEnabler to change your sims visa level. Once you download the DebugEnabler, click on the sim and use the menus: NRaas > DebugEnabler > Options: Sim > Add / Set Visa Level

Clay4512 wrote:If not, if I just delete the base camp in china, do you think my sim would have 3 visa levels?

No, this will not cause your sim to have visa level 3 in the WA worlds. But like I said above, you can use the NRaas DebugEnabler to set the visa level to 3.

Check out the FAQ for some more information about how Traveler works: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?/topic/1818-the-traveler
-faq/
templebar

How do you get different travel locations?

templebar

bump

blueeyed32

templebar wrote:How do you get different travel locations?

you need the sims 3 world adventures expansion pack

templebar

blueeyed32 wrote:
templebar wrote:How do you get different travel locations?

you need the sims 3 world adventures expansion pack

I have WA and the three locations that come with it, but can you get other locations?

JFKdj

With the Traveler mod, any world you have installed is available as a destination.

Clay4512

SillySela wrote:
Clay4512 wrote:I was wondering why, when using the traveler mod, that it automatically has 3 visa level points for my sim, when travelling to destinations other than china, france, or egypt...

No. Your sims have Visa level 3 in Traveler worlds (i.e. any world that is not Shang Smila, Champs Les Sim or Al simhara) because it is not otherwise possible through opportunities to increase your visa level.

Clay4512 wrote:I tried vacationing to china recently... But they only had either 0 or 1 vise levels. So I knew I couldn't buy a vacation home. Then, I used master controller to click on the house I wanted them to live in, and clicked "add sim," and added all my sims to the house. I thought this would make this their vacation home, but it turns out it made it their actual home and they moved out of plum grove... Luckily I didnt save the game and just restarted it. Is there a way to change visa levels with the traveler or master controller mod?

No, but you can use Nraas DebugEnabler to change your sims visa level. Once you download the DebugEnabler, click on the sim and use the menus: NRaas > DebugEnabler > Options: Sim > Add / Set Visa Level

Clay4512 wrote:If not, if I just delete the base camp in china, do you think my sim would have 3 visa levels?

No, this will not cause your sim to have visa level 3 in the WA worlds. But like I said above, you can use the NRaas DebugEnabler to set the visa level to 3.

Check out the FAQ for some more information about how Traveler works: http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?/topic/1818-the-traveler
-faq/

thank you so much! i'm just gonna download that mod. again thanks!!!
Clay4512

cameranutz2 wrote:Why do you not ask on Twallan's forum since this is his mod? He is very helpful as are other members.

*facepalm*

DUH. Lol thanks. I completely forgot.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: