Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain. Rain!  XML
Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Beastboy840

Why doesn't the Sims 3 have RAIN!!! Its an idea that was in Sims2 and why isn't it in Sims 3 ?!? All you have to make a patch for rain! Oh and when you do please make it so that it doesn't lagg the game like it did in the Sims 2!

Im back! Again! This time for real.
Lionslicer9999

I think the main reason rain isn't in the sims 3 is because it would make the game lag ...
CrimsonInuTears

Maybe eventually, but for now there are enough problems to deal with. Ya know the lag and crashes for so many users.
Coffefreak4Life

if you remember correctly Rain was suposta be in the base game of Sims 2 but it ignored roofs so it had to be taken out . im asuming they are having similar problems here

queenmoon555

I think rain and weather should be optional for the people that want it.

I mean, it's not our fault some users have slow computers and get lag.
Beastboy840

queenmoon555 wrote:I think rain and weather should be optional for the people that want it.

I mean, it's not our fault some users have slow computers and get lag.

Yeah I agree! I would love to have weather of any kind though... Like Foggy or Windy. That would be a nice more-realistic touch to my game... But they have a lot of Bugs to fix...

Im back! Again! This time for real.
MadameLee

There is already wind in the game.

Architektin

sorry, but i wouldn´t like another weather-ep. i hated it in TS2, when my sims couldn´t fish e.g. cause there was ice on the lake. every few secs changing clothes... believe me, i´m fed up with the weather in real life, i don´t want it too realistic in my sims-game
AND - most important to me - I DON´T WANT JUST A COPY OF TS2!!! (sry for caps)

smochina4000

I love the "Seasons" expansion pack! I know that they would make an expansion pack with weather , because people want this in the game...
I found something: if you search for this in your root folder(where you instaled "The Sims 3" ex: F:\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini " There you would find some files with :"Sky_Stormy1" , "Sky_OvercastSky", "Sky_PartlyCloudy1" , "Sky_PartlyCloudy1"...
Probably they let this for a later expansion....I hope!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/09 10:02 AM

Lizziguin

Oh I would think different seasons would be awesome for the sims3. You know, it wouldn't really lag your computer if you had the right amount of graphics and everything. I actually had to get a new laptop to play the game and now it works fine, was worth the money.
4katsuki

I WANT WEATHERRRR. those of us with computers that can handle it shouldnt have to miss out because people say itll lag on their computers D:
yanti68

Oh yes! I do miss having weather in the game! I liked it when it rained - loved the lightning, the thunder! It was so beautiful to look at! Loved the snow too and making snow angels and snowman! Only thing I did not like was gathering up all those falling leaves during autumn!

JeffreyCor

I want rain and other weather too! It should work very well in Sims 3 since it never lagged at all in Sims 2 and Sims 3 seems to be written with FAR more efficient code.
yodog414

4katsuki wrote:I WANT WEATHERRRR. those of us with computers that can handle it shouldnt have to miss out because people say itll lag on their computers D:

right on

Gamemasterking

I want weather to! If they put it in it will probably be in an expansion pack like they did with sims 2 seasons. It is kind of funny seeing sims with jackets on what looks like a warm day.Without snow those jackets are pretty useless.Mabey global warming killed all the snow and rain!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/06/09 10:25 PM

Gamemaster was taken so I chose Gamemasterking.

Forum Index » Ideas & Feedback
Go to: