Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
December version of 2012 D.N.A. House NOW AVAILABLE (links for all versions post one)  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
ZooProfessor3

Hello readers of Creative Corner Forum and particularly the friends and customers of the D.N.A. (Designing Nature and Architecture) Request Team!

Our team has been active for several months now, and we have been so excited and pleased by how we have been received. In January, we gave our customers a gift that was intended to keep on giving and be the ideal legacy house that can grow as your Sim family grows.

Here is how it works:

1. For January, we will upload the 2012 D.N.A. January House, which is a sweet little starter on a nice size lot. Only the very basics are covered, but all the appliances have been upgraded to unbreakable and there is a pond with fish spawners and several apple trees ready for harvest.

2. Each month a different member of the D.N.A. team will take the previous months house and, using a set budget, remodel and upgrade the house. Some months you might see a kitchen remodel and some added artwork, some months you might see a whole new floor added to the house or a garage built next to your house.

3. ONLY base game items are used (and free Store stuff), so that everyone can participate in the fun.

4. The idea is that you use our house to start your legacy and then as your family can afford more stuff you delete your old version of the D.N.A. house and replace it with the new (so it is as if your Sim family has remodeled their property).

5. By next December you should see some luxury upgrades (like a pool and elaborate decorations and landscaping) so that it truly is a great place for future generations of you legacy family to live and grow.

We really hope you enjoy this gift and please come to the D.N.A. Request Team for all your lot, Sim, and pet request needs!

Here are the links to each month of the legacy house that are currently available:

Hello readers of Creative Corner Forum and particularly the friends and customers of the D.N.A. (Designing Nature and Architecture) Request Team!

Our team has been active for several months now, and we have been so excited and pleased by how we have been received. In January, we gave our customers a gift that was intended to keep on giving and be the ideal legacy house that can grow as your Sim family grows.

Here is how it works:

1. For January, we will upload the 2012 D.N.A. January House, which is a sweet little starter on a nice size lot. Only the very basics are covered, but all the appliances have been upgraded to unbreakable and there is a pond with fish spawners and several apple trees ready for harvest.

2. Each month a different member of the D.N.A. team will take the previous months house and, using a set budget, remodel and upgrade the house. Some months you might see a kitchen remodel and some added artwork, some months you might see a whole new floor added to the house or a garage built next to your house.

3. ONLY base game items are used (and free Store stuff), so that everyone can participate in the fun.

4. The idea is that you use our house to start your legacy and then as your family can afford more stuff you delete your old version of the D.N.A. house and replace it with the new (so it is as if your Sim family has remodeled their property).

5. By next December you should see some luxury upgrades (like a pool and elaborate decorations and landscaping) so that it truly is a great place for future generations of you legacy family to live and grow.

We really hope you enjoy this gift and please come to the D.N.A. Request Team for all your lot, Sim, and pet request needs!

Here are the links to each month of the legacy house that are currently available:

NOTE: Even when the pictures look the same, the legacy house has changes and remodels. The changes can be all interior or can be a combination of landscaping and interiors and then the shot from the front of the house can still look identical from one month to the next.

This message was edited 40 times. Last update was at 12/03/12 05:17 AM

ZooProfessor3

Here is the Exchange link for the January House:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4938372

Here are some photos of the January House. Please be aware that the lot needed to be a 30 X 40 size to account for future upgrades, so there was no cash for anything but bare basics in January. Still, I built this version of the house and I hope you like it!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/20/11 06:57 AM

walkingstick

A nice idea. I look forward to future updates.

Sarademoor

Looks awesome Zoo!

ZooProfessor3

Thanks, Sara! It really looks barren and plain, BUT we have that nice big lot and hopefully February and March will start to flesh things out a lot. After buying the lot and giving the house the bare essentials there just was no money left for frills. I had 5 simoleons left.

Bellili

This is such a fun idea!
WibbleLikeAJelly

It looks great Zoo! I can't wait to upgrade it in June

--Wibble

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/20/11 01:33 PM

mwjessica723

It looks wonderful, Zoo! I'm really excited to see how the house progresses.
mvande

Coolio, i found da thread.

Cmnshtr

I am almost depressed I have to wait until September to do anything...

yanti68

I agree with everyone. It is a fun idea! I love the January house! Looks cute. Recommended.

ZooProfessor3

Thanks for all the supportive posts and thanks especially to the D.N.A. Team!

You guys just jumped right in with the whole idea of making and modifiying this house as a group project and if it works out at all the way I envisioned it that is only because you guys are so great!

EMPRESSPAMELA

it's gonna be lots of fun!
it's already a beautiful starter

ZooProfessor3

Thanks, Pam!

I put a post in the Stories and Legacies Forum with a link to this thread. I thought it was foolish to ignore a group of players who might really be in the market for exactly what we are offering here: a house that expands as your family's needs (and budget) expands.

I'm really anxious to see what the final version of our house looks like next December!

calmorezoo

Zoo nice little starter but very blue?

oh may seems so far away now!

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: