Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Through my eyes::A modelling contest,♥WINNER ANNOUNCED! Congratulations!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
popstar7

Honeynut67 wrote:Love the new profile pic Ella!

Thanks!

arainza24

Love your new profile pic Whoo!
popstar7

arainza24 wrote:Love your new profile pic Whoo!

Thanks ^_^

arainza24

Bump! Come on Frankie and Cutieboo! Hand in ^__^ Whoo hoo!
popstar7

Frankie and CutieBoo you both have until tommorow midnight to hand in.

Ella

FrankieChuu

I really didn't want to have to do this popstar7 (this was probably my fav. comp that i've entered in to date) but I have to drop out. Tech support STILL hasn't been able to help, not one bit and I know everyone is just dying to get to the scores already, so I won't ask for an extension.

Good-luck to everyone else, and once again, popstar7 I'm really sorry. I wouldn't have had dropped out if I actually had a choice in the matter.

CutieBoo3454

heyy... umm listen im soo sorry but there is just too much stuff going on in my life right now that is very overwhelming for a 16 year old with a son..so i have no choice but to drop out im really sorry i don't want to but i have to take a long break from the sims for awhile school test,kids,parents,siblings,and my grandma is getting sick which is very scary for me i really loved working with all of you but i have to do this im really sorry this was really fun but i cant go on thank you Ella and everyone for this chance to express my skills...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/23/12 04:58 PM

popstar7

FrankieChuu wrote:I really didn't want to have to do this popstar7 (this was probably my fav. comp that i've entered in to date) but I have to drop out. Tech support STILL hasn't been able to help, not one bit and I know everyone is just dying to get to the scores already, so I won't ask for an extension.

Good-luck to everyone else, and once again, popstar7 I'm really sorry. I wouldn't have had dropped out if I actually had a choice in the matter.

Thank-you for your honesty here Frankie,
I was happy for you to participate and wish you good luck in the modelling future.
I do understand the matter,and I hope you can still lurk throughout.

Ella ^_^

popstar7

CutieBoo3454 wrote:heyy... umm listen im soo sorry but there is just too much stuff going on in my life right now that is very overwhelming for a 16 year old with a son..so i have no choice but to drop out im really sorry i don't want to but i have to take a long break from the sims for awhile school test,kids,parents,siblings,and my grandma is getting sick which is very scary for me i really loved working with all of you but i have to do this im really sorry this was really fun but i cant go on thank you Ella and everyone for this chance to express my skills...

I understand real life situations.
Thankyou for participating though,I guess.
Although it would have been lovely if you stayed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/23/12 05:07 PM

popstar7

Scores and the following assignment shall be up soon.
I want to thank all who have stayed with us and have been dedicated to the contest,I really appreatiate this.

popstar7

HONEYNUT: Your entry has been replaced with a picture stating the image has been deleted,any chance of re-uploading?

Honeynut67

Okay here's the assignment !

If Adrienne had all the money in the world she should produce a 8.3 million dollar blockbuster hit! She would make sure that everything was overly expensive and if anything was under 1,000 dollars on (or off) set she would have it changed immediately. In this scene your looking at Adrienne’s big role where she is turned into a vampire! This scene alone cost more than 1 million dollars! That’s what Adrienne would do with all the money in the world

Hope it was okay!
popstar7

Scores and assignment4 posted.
Just awaiting on Honey to re-post her entry.RANKINGS MAY BE AFFECTED,when I score Honey's assignment.

Ella;

arainza24

Wow! I got second place! Whoo! Hoo! Congrats Everyone!
popstar7

Honeynut67 wrote:Okay here's the assignment !

If Adrienne had all the money in the world she should produce a 8.3 million dollar blockbuster hit! She would make sure that everything was overly expensive and if anything was under 1,000 dollars on (or off) set she would have it changed immediately. In this scene your looking at Adrienne’s big role where she is turned into a vampire! This scene alone cost more than 1 million dollars! That’s what Adrienne would do with all the money in the world

Hope it was okay!

Thankyou I'll quickly put up you're scores.

Post Reply Forum Index » Sims and Modeling
Go to: