Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
skyeseeker

I always seem to make "good" sims and I have an idea to go against my instincts and have fun making an Evil sim, or a kleptomaniac, what ever will make an interesting mix!

asmira

Jaed wrote:I am just starting a new family, my plans for the month of may is to build a home that copies the real life home, Then go from there...And for once I will not cheat...that is my goal..no cheating...lol

Oh, that's a cool idea. Maybe I'll make my real life apartment for that legacy family!
nelnel76

[b][i]Find someone that can help me play for longer than 30 minutes without getting the "The Sims 3 has stopped working..." error message or the "Error code 12" error message :...(

Jenja223

My plans are to help Penelope Pope get over the betrayal of her longtime live-in, commitment phobic, fiancé's cheating so she can get married, have 3 daughters, and live happily ever after in her very own dream mansion...
taytaystory

Hopefully my sim Cathrine will begin her singing career and become famous
LadyInBlack

During the month of May, I'll be focusing on raising my genie children!

shaneen

I'm currently making 2 baby challenge's and there on facebook but i'm also doing a baby challenge that won't be posted on anything but paper and i will keep my simming friends updated on how many children my sims has had and how many she still needs to have.xxx
TMichelle

Going for the Achievement 15 kids and 30 grandkids all with one family. =D
*Better picture to come.*

shinyshield101

i want my sim to reach the top of her singing career! i also want her to get married and have kids! i would have cool pictures on here but im not quite sure how. if anyone could tell me that would be great!
julie10

I don't have any pictures but my family has four kids (three girls and one boy) two of the girls are kids and the other two are toddlers. The two parents just split up and the father has found a girlfriend and she might move in soon. They have 1 dog and two cats. the dog was a stray and my family adopted him.
jellyfluff

My aims for this month are to actually make time to go onto sims - been too busy with art exams/portfolio work and photography portfolio stuff ):

But when I do finally get on - I plan on building a nice cozy cottage for my family to live in (: and try to get my Sims's husband to actually like the dog lol

evilkitty911

Hmmm...This month i will be borrowing a sims 3 expansion pack from my friend and downloading it (of course) then going to the exchange n
downloading as much custom content as i can!!
hotrodhul629

my sims goals for may are reaching the highest level in their careers and keeping their pets happy too and see their son grow up into an adult
TehCookieKid

i'm working on a legacy with a new family. there's Nightingale (the wife), Angel (the hubby), Taz (teenaged son), Matteo (child-aged son), n Kim (child-aged daughter, adopted). they're going for 5 kids, so we'll how that turns out lol.

mi awesome casa

Nightingale and Angel

the family eating burritos (Kim wasn't there yet)
buzzbait0u812

I'm working on a new house right now...not sure which Sim I'll put in there of if I'll create another but The sim is going to be full of magic! There's nothing like a unicorn and a magician together.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: