Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't place community lots in Sims 3 Pets  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
PurpleKitty97

I have Sims 3 with the Ambitions and Pets expansion packs. When I go to Edit Town and click on a community lot (ex. stable) and click the copy button, all of the "empty/full bubbles" above the buildings and lots disipear, and I cannot place any new community lots. Please help!!
Davidann

I have the SAME exact problem. I have World adventure and Ambitions. And I just downloaded Pets today and now the same problem that you have is happening to me!

To get around it, I just went to an empty community lot and went to Build/buy. Then I went to community objects and placed my building of choice. It doesn't fix the problem, but at least I can use the equestrian center now. I just cant place a premade community lot.

I tried to place a 40x40 lot down onto a 60x60 lot and it didn't work. So its not the wrong size. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I've played this game for a long time and I never had this problem
StellaToronto

What did you use as your comm. designation?
Equestrian center,Visitors allowed?
You could try placing new empty comm.lot of the right size in edit town.
Might help.

BlkBarbiegal

i have the same issue as the first two. I want to use a different restaurant, but it won't let me place it. The lot size is clear of everything and large enough. i dont get it.

Sarah3120

Have you already given the empty lot a function in Edit Town mode? With function I mean something like Community lot ---> Small Park for example.

eliza_naveria

I figured it out..choose the right lot size...declare it as community lot and select visitors allowed. and place copy.
sparkyiscute

i have the same problem and i use to know a solution but i 4get so i just make a new lot, set it as a community lot then you can just build on it and there is a category added with all the community buildings
Noremember

If you bulldoze the lot and start fresh it usually works.
cozsheep

eliza_naveria wrote:I figured it out..choose the right lot size...declare it as community lot and select visitors allowed. and place copy.

This worked for me! - thanks!

C=
MissMidori

Noremember wrote:If you bulldoze the lot and start fresh it usually works.

Thanks for the tip, it worked ^__^
Was about to go crazy over this
sassygray5

Thanks this worked for me too!
smartcat_101

I bulldozed the lot, then set it to visitors allowed and it worked. Thank you very much.

Samswim56

eliza_naveria wrote:I figured it out..choose the right lot size...declare it as community lot and select visitors allowed. and place copy.
redscarlet88

totally worked thanks

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/30/14 06:38 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: