Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
How I does a Sim get a picnic basket?  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
animeboi4u

Okay I went to the park and seen some picnic baskets. How can I get my sim one?
nicolebrittanyy

It's in buy mode. I believe it's under the entertainment section.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/28/09 07:59 AM

animeboi4u

oh wow really? Thanks will check it out
judywork1957

If you want your own, I believe I saw one in the buy mode can't remember what category...maybe outdoor? But you can just go to picnic basket in park and grab a plate. That's my sim does cause she stays at the park forever playing her guitar!

Avenger

once you buy the picnic basket you need to place it into your Sims inventory to be able to take it to the park etc.

SimmieK

It's in the outdoor category I think. Along with the Flamingos maybe?

judywork1957

Yeah, I suppose you could do that, but my sim's cheap and if there's free food set out she's going to eat that!

knazzer

Does anyone know where the Picnic baskets are for the community Lots? I've already found the one for tables, but not the ground.
caseybabes

I cant seem to fint the picnic basket for community lots, i have all the games and its up to date so i dont understand why its not there, please help x
elledelalune

In buy mode, make sure you're in "sort by room", then go to the outdoors section (last tab). Choose outdoor cooking, which is the grill, btw. From there you should find the picnic basket.

'KThxBuhBye!
catloverplayer

[quote=knazzer]Does anyone know where the Picnic baskets are for the community Lots? I've already found the one for tables, but not the ground.[/quote]

At South Pier Beach in Sunset Valley and at the Park in Sunset Valley.

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
AbstractNotion

As elledelalune said, you can find it by viewing Sort By Room>Outdoors>Outdoor Cooking. It can also be found by viewing Sort By Room>Outdoors>Outdoor Activities.

However, it isn't listed with the items in the flamingo icon category like another user suggested (Sort By Room>Outdoors>Lawn Ornaments).
Tenshinoshin

Okay, this'll probably sound super weird, but I looked in both of those sections and I can't find it. It exists in my game, as I found one in the park, but I can't find it in the catalog.

hannahkay0110

you have to go into buy mode on your own lot then go to the lot you want it on and place it, you can pick it up anytime so the lot doesn't take it from you

I'm currently making a movie using one, it's about two nerds that like each other and they spend their days together at the seasons festivals and then they get married and so on I'll post it soon but the quality won't be great, please watch it
cwaddell

If you are building a community lot you can place one of those magically appearing baskets on the lawn or a picnic table so that NPC characters can use them. I don't remember where they are, I think under community objects in build mode.

If you want your sim to ave one so they can picnic anywhere, say while fishing up at te falls, then you can get it as others have mentioned under outdoors when sorted by room. I think you can also get it under entertainment/party item when sorted by category.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: