Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The new Patch? Help  XML
Forum Index » High-End Loft Stuff
Kirstin1

Okay, Im sitting here trying to play the Sims, and as the game launcher loads something pops up saying "New Store Content Patch Available: There is a new patch for the Sims 3 Store content. Would you like to download the latest patch?"

I tried to click yes, to get it over with, but when i do, i get this sound you know when its frozen and you cant do anything? So then i tried to click play on the game launcher thinking i could still play while the thing was still up in the background, but its doing the same thing? So what am i supposed to do, it wont let me even download the patch so then i could play? What the Hell? Someone help please. =]
elimarie90

I am having the same problem. Did u figure out what to do?
duckduckducky

Same problem here..
Twilight8429

Me three... I had a smiliar problem and I was so mad. My game automatically updated recently and I lost all my custom content, all my families, all my everything. In the past, I stayed off the game for a while (like a month) and everything went back to normal... I hope it works this time, though. Just give it time.
Good luck

Forum Index » High-End Loft Stuff
Go to: