Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Where is the party stuff... like wedding cakes... etc  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
betharies2

I thought for sure that I saw like a catagory in buy mode for party stuff... etc.

I'm about to have my first wedding party/wedding that I've had yet since I've been playing Sims 3... and I can't find a wedding cake or ANY party stuff!

How do I find that stuff when in buy mode?

I've checked both function view and room view and I just can't find it...

I was so sure that I had seen it...
Coolboez_9

i think it is in the last tab of the sort by room. im sure its somewhere in there. i think its called outdoors

slynnski

Location:On the Titanic, in a fancy dress, sipping tea in the 1st class lounge.

When in the 'sort by function' mode, click on the little football labeled 'Entertainment.' There should be a tab with a bunch of balloons, which holds all the party stuff.

Participate in my contest!
betharies2

I found it!

No wedding cakes in there though. Can't believe they didn't put a wedding cake in Sims 3. Oh well...

Thanks though! Now I can finish decorating for the wedding party!... that will go on... even without a cake! lol
ddsims3world

nvm...the answer below is the right one!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/20/12 03:32 AM

Sims Wanted Posters: http://tinyurl.com/mdcawcr / Mortimer Goth stories: http://tinyurl.com/74rwckr
slynnski

betharies2 wrote:I found it!

No wedding cakes in there though. Can't believe they didn't put a wedding cake in Sims 3. Oh well...

Thanks though! Now I can finish decorating for the wedding party!... that will go on... even without a cake! lol

Wedding cakes come with the Generations expansion pack. I'm sure you could also find some great CC wedding cakes if you searched the web as well.

slynnski

ddsims3world wrote:
betharies2 wrote:I found it!

You can always go to the grocery store and buy it from there. The wedding cake is also in the party section as well in buy mode.

Again, wedding cakes only come with Generations.

betharies2

Thanks. I would go look for a cc wedding cake. But I'll just wait since I'm planning to get Generations as my next EP soon anyway.
I've been reading up here recently that it's a really good EP!

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: