Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Can't Log Into my Sims Store Account-Please Help  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Tinkerbelch26

So I can't log into my store account on the sims 3 store. I have just recently had to wipe my hard-drive and install windows 7. Which I have now re-installed all my sims games. I have been trying for at least an hour now to log into my account so I can get into my purchase history but I can't get there. Can someone please help me?
rlane31

Is it saying you're log in information is invalid? Try resetting your password on the sims3 website. If that doesn't work and you still can't log in try resetting your password on ea.com. I found that worked for me.
steph_444444

I'm having the same problem, but not on a new computer. When I try to see "My Account" it asks for my password, then redirects me back to the store's home page, no matter how many times I try, even after clearing my caches and trying different browsers.
amjoie

This is happening to everyone. I can't buy simpoints, I can't get my account info, I can't get into purchase history. I keep getting a log-in window that loops me back to the splash page instead of properly directing me to the intended location.

The social whirl makes me dizzy, so though I am beginning to feel guilty about it, I must remain at zero friends. But thank you for your requests.
steph_444444

I have contacted customer service through the live chat, and I was advised to download Firefox and try it there. It works.
amjoie

I'm using Firefox. It doesn't work for me. And it doesn't work with other browsers, either.

The social whirl makes me dizzy, so though I am beginning to feel guilty about it, I must remain at zero friends. But thank you for your requests.
Biobunny

Im having the same problem. Iv just installed windows 7 and had to start downloading all my info and games again. But I cant get onto my personal account.. Im trying everything I can find to get an answer. If I get anything, i'l post here.
Lizzy32723

I've been having the same problem Biobunny - since last night... I just got my laptop back and had to reinstall all my games and I can't log in to get to my accout/purchase history!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 06/30/12 04:12 PM

SmithMarsh

Did you try going online in-game? Go to buy mode, click on the store icon, there is a link to see your account info there.

Lizzy32723

SmithMarsh wrote:Did you try going online in-game? Go to buy mode, click on the store icon, there is a link to see your account info there.

This is working for me - thank you very much!
ChaoticMisfit

The online gaming doesn't work for me, I've tried all the servers: Google Chrome, Firefox, and still get nothing. Every time I go to log in it just loads forever and eventually says session timed out. Can anyone help please?
ajhare

i just wiped ine two and it just dosent load mine every browers i try and it won let me reset it
Sharpheart

ChaoticMisfit wrote:The online gaming doesn't work for me, I've tried all the servers: Google Chrome, Firefox, and still get nothing. Every time I go to log in it just loads forever and eventually says session timed out. Can anyone help please?

This is what mine does as well... :/

arwa86

me too... HELP
sims_lover18

This use to happen to me. But i just gave up on day and then the next day i tired again and it worked fine.

Post Reply Forum Index » Technical Discussion (EN)
Go to: