Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
A Large Flat World  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
tl8au

Hey I am after a large flat world to play, one that already is premade, with Rabbits holes, etc, doesn't have to be populated, but all the buildings done and maybe some houses, but that is not important..

thanks..

I was playing Dezzie Tees River Lake and I reinstalled my game and now most of his houses are gone, I have messaged him but no reply..

I have down loaded River Lake again, but it takes far to much time putting it all together again..

Another flat world is Awesome Cove but again, I really can't be bothered putting all the town together ..

so a world along the lines of River Lake or Awesome cove, predone with Buildings etc would be Great ..

thanks...
mikitta47

I have Viper Valley ( http://www.mediafire.com/?ctukez8qitoft9m ). It's barren and desert and if you wanted greenery you would want to place it yourself, but it's up to date up to Ambitions. There's tons of space to place your own Night Life and Pets and residential lots though

God Bless,
mik
nativeofny

I'm making one actually cause I'm done with EA's worlds. You can't even place anything new in them. Nobody was interested when I posted about it though, so when it's finished I'll send you a link to it!

tl8au

nativeofny wrote:I'm making one actually cause I'm done with EA's worlds. You can't even place anything new in them. Nobody was interested when I posted about it though, so when it's finished I'll send you a link to it!

I think you put a topic in the forum on this ..

I think I bookmarked it, I am very interested in your world...

tl8au

mikitta47 wrote:I have Viper Valley ( http://www.mediafire.com/?ctukez8qitoft9m ). It's barren and desert and if you wanted greenery you would want to place it yourself, but it's up to date up to Ambitions. There's tons of space to place your own Night Life and Pets and residential lots though

God Bless,
mik

Thanks Mik, yes I do want greenery ... hehe..

but thank you for your post ...

God bless you honey .
lenahatesyou

I use funkytown not sure who its by but i got it off the exchange. Its barren but has most of what you need installed already. I am hopeless with CAW everytime I try it crashes no matter what I do so ive resorted to relying on others lol
tl8au

THanks Lena , will check it out ...

Elphaba_711

nativeofny wrote:I'm making one actually cause I'm done with EA's worlds. You can't even place anything new in them. Nobody was interested when I posted about it though, so when it's finished I'll send you a link to it!

I am totally interested, please will you let me know when you've finished it?
tl8au

bumping this up, to see how Nativeofny is going with his world
SimRealtor

I have quite a few worlds that are predominately flat as that is how I like them as well - you can check out their details and pics at my website. My favorite of them all would be Storybrook County

www.mysimrealty.com

SimRealtor
Visit My Sim Realty for Quality Lots and Worlds for Sims 2 and Sims 3!
www.mysimrealty.com

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: