Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Whats The Difference Between Regular Showtime EP & Katy Perry Version?  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
ciennasim1

I just reserved my copy of Showtime today and was asked if I wanted the regular version or the Katy Perry version so I told him regular version, but what is the difference between the 2 other than the fact that Katy Perry is in one?
Are there any extra items or functions?
Gleeky321

In the Katy Perry version you get a few stage extras and clothing and a different cd-rom case

PsychoMasterX

IT included everything from the limited edition and also Katy Perry items
AmnesiacX

I just pre-ordered the regular limited edition copy. I cannot stand Katy Perry.
TheChronicR

Is there an official description for the Katy Perry version or is it just what we've heard?

With regards,

TheChronicR
CheekyChili

SoleilStarr

TheChronicR wrote:Is there an official description for the Katy Perry version or is it just what we've heard?

In the official description all it says is limited edition plus Katy Perry themed clothes, props, and limited edition poster.

Sims VIP has a preview of some of the items for Katy Perry edition. It's really helpful. http://simsvip.com/?p=3993

CheekyChili

you will have to scroll down a bit on that link....

Main bits

Katy Perry will work closely with The Sims Studio to create accessories, clothing, hairstyles, furniture and props in The Sims games that truly celebrate the imagination that she brings to her performances, music videos and life. Katy Perry will also be featured throughout The Sims television advertising campaigns, online communications and retail marketing around the world.
Available for pre-order** today, players can make their rise to fame in The Sims™ 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector’s Edition. This Collector’s Edition includes The Sims 3 Showtime Expansion pack, plus downloadable content including an Ultimate Stage bonus venue, iconic Katy Perry themed items, and an exclusive poster. This iconic content includes fashions, a guitar, a hairstyle and various Katy Perry themed stage props.

In addition to the Katy Perry themed Collector’s Edition, a Limited Edition version of The Sims 3 Showtime is also available for pre-order** while supplies last. When pre-ordered, these products feature the Ultimate Stage bonus venue. Players can place this fully customizable venue in their world and will be able to use it as an additional stage for their Sims to perform on, complete with in-game props, backgrounds, lights and special effects.

blueeyed32

Katy Perry just makes me want this EP even less.

PsychoMasterX

blueeyed32 wrote:Katy Perry just makes me want this EP even less.

then don't buy the collector edition problem solved
Nik24X7

blueeyed32 wrote:Katy Perry just makes me want this EP even less.

I totally agree. If I decide to buy this EP, it won't be the Katy Perry edition. And for what it's worth, I do't see where you have a problem to be solved.
leep45508

i love katy perry, the stuff that comes with looks funky :o) my kinda thing, but everyone has different tastes :o) even tho i think they are leaving the pets out, they should make them costumes lol that be cute and fun

ciennasim1

Thanks for your replies. I think that I made a great decision just pre-ordering the regular version! I love Katy Perry & all but not too keen about having her in my game plus if the extra items are just things of Katy Perry's then I don't need it!
PrettyStephanie

I am so getting the Katy Perry edition!!!! It comes with more stuff and with her that is awesome katy Perry is awesome!!!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/12 01:56 AM

the_charl

I would get the Katy Perry version just because I get more stuff. I don't like her but I like having more to choose from.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: