Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Legacy Challenge Rules  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Kiua_Youkai

I definately want to try this in the game, but I have a simple but dumb question...for in the options, what would be the best gameplay option for the aging? Obviously not epic, right? I'm just curious.
Kiua_Youkai

For the aging, what kind of aging should this challenge be played on? The one where they age normally in the game or the longer ones? I really want to do this challenge, but I need to have my question answered.
imadoodlenoodle

Just started mine last night with the intention of story telling!

Doing this all without cheats ought to be fun.

http://theromythlegacy.blogspot.co.uk/

The family all have Roman myth related names and careers/traits. For instance I'll have Hercules in sport and Disciplina in education.
simsgirls18

May the odds be ever in your favor.
SimsNoir

yoursharona34 wrote:
I LOVE the challenge of starting with nothing and not using any cheats. I did that all the time in Sims 1! I would just put them on a lot, have a family of 3 or 4 kids and they would start with nothing and then eventually earn money to survive. And you couldn't eat and shower at the gym then! Lots of red plumbobs then. And roaches and flies. And screaming at me. LOL.

Hahah I feel like your grandma saying "Sure, in MY days..."!

Me too!

This will be my first official attempt at a Legacy family. Color me excited.
Kiua_Youkai

I started my legacy challenge. I had my character get a job in the business career, but unfortunately that's the job you don't make a lot from the start.

Also I find it funny that I have my sim take a shower at the gym. Anyone else doing that from the start?
mgolden27

I'm just about to start my first Legacy. I created my sim last night to get started. Before I do, I have a question. With our sims lifetime reward points are we able to get the moodlet ring, that mood van, or anything that is able to help with moods? Or is that forbidden? It didn't specify in the rules. I figured it'd be very hard to get enough lifetime rewards points for it, but just in case I wanted to check.

ajaxpost

Kiua_Youkai wrote:I started my legacy challenge. I had my character get a job in the business career, but unfortunately that's the job you don't make a lot from the start.

Also I find it funny that I have my sim take a shower at the gym. Anyone else doing that from the start?

Yep, that's the fun of the challenge, keeping the founder going with no home to speak of so you have to use the gym or the fire station for all the essentials, gradually the funds build up and you can afford the luxury of your own bed and shower

I hunted for rocks and insects to add to my income in the early years.

K14RE

Hello just re posting this here. All the time when I am playing if I zoom out even a bit my sims 3 has stoped working any ideas on how to fix this?
mgolden27

So excited, I started my first Legacy on Friday night while the kids were gone. My second generation has been born in game, while I just finished typing up chapter one of my legacy. I'm going to write up a chapter per generation, unless it gets way too long.

Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out:

http://simhomecreationsbymilynn.weebly.com/swann-legacy-ch1.htm
l

yoursharona34

mgolden27 wrote:So excited, I started my first Legacy on Friday night while the kids were gone. My second generation has been born in game, while I just finished typing up chapter one of my legacy. I'm going to write up a chapter per generation, unless it gets way too long.

l

Nice! Just read your story. Nice work on the pics and layout, and the house too. My legacy heir married Connor too. I suppose a lot of people did, since he seemed to be the only single guy in Sunset Valley!

FamouslyTeAria

mgolden27 wrote:So excited, I started my first Legacy on Friday night while the kids were gone. My second generation has been born in game, while I just finished typing up chapter one of my legacy. I'm going to write up a chapter per generation, unless it gets way too long.

l

Your story is amazing! I wish I could be as creative as you but for now, I'll just stick with doing the challenge. This will be a nice little challenge for me because I am used to using cheats and all kinds of things.

K14RE

Ha I really wanted to get that ipad thing in the gothic glamour. But then I remembered that my legacy family is all very not good for that. their almost all technophobes and greentumbs >_<
2oo92

I'm going to do a second legacy. I think it'd be cool to write a story with it this time.

My first legacy is doing great, and they aren't really struggling anymore. Funny I remember how my founder met his wife.

Just sleeping in the park after eating with some strangers having a picnic. Yup he was a real catch.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/12/12 06:50 AM

theprincess3

This is a mixture of a legacy/50 foal challenge.http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/538082.page" target="_new" rel="nofollow"> http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/538082.page

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: