Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
HELP frozen sim won't move  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
etherealwog

So I have a frozen teenager for no reason. I have no hacks etc. I knew in the sims 2 you just used move_objects on and you could move them and usually unfreeze them. That a: isn't a cheat anyone cause it said unknown command, and b: didn't work. What in the world do I do to unfreeze her, I don't want to loose her.

She is frozen at the fooseball table, the ball is moving like she is playing but she's not doing anything and there is no action to cancel.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/09 12:13 AM

A fix for some of the lagging issues in the game. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/420935.
page

transcendentaltree

Did you try reset sim <sim name>?
Sully

Try typing it like this: 'MoveObjects On'
etherealwog

deleted the fooseball table moved the sim, she is still frozen

A fix for some of the lagging issues in the game. http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/420935.
page

awsome18

thers 2 problems/ways. "resetsim (first name) (last name)" and secondly, the cheat is an unkown command cuz u typed it in wrong. its "moveobjects on" try those.(either 1)do the reset sim 1 first tho.

baybk1111

Try moving your sim out then back in...

Made by NicNicChely
etherealwog

Reset sim doesn't work either

Finally i did the reset thing without the <> like everyone shows, and it worked. so used to the sims 2 cheats with that style. Easier in sims 3 if your not sims 2 trained

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/29/09 12:17 AM

page

Haphron

etherealwog wrote:So I have a frozen teenager for no reason. I have no hacks etc. I knew in the sims 2 you just used move_objects on and you could move them and usually unfreeze them. That a: isn't a cheat anyone cause it said unknown command, and b: didn't work. What in the world do I do to unfreeze her, I don't want to loose her.

She is frozen at the fooseball table, the ball is moving like she is playing but she's not doing anything and there is no action to cancel.

I get this all the time from a sim that after drinking at the bar just freezes up.
doesnt move or is just paused motionless.

I jsut use what these folks mentioned. Pressing CTRL + SHIFT & C. Then I type what everyone else told me was "resetsim simname lastname" then everything is back to normal.

Only happens tho after this sim has spent alot of time at that bar or any bar for that matter. donno why I guess this sim just likes to drink and prob just its way have dealing with being drunk. So it freezes up /shurg.

btw I am only running the vanilla of the game no mods no nothing but the auto patches by EA. Everything is straight vanilla.

hope its how we've got this far ~ shepard
BurningViolin

etherealwog wrote:So I have a frozen teenager for no reason. I have no hacks etc. I knew in the sims 2 you just used move_objects on and you could move them and usually unfreeze them. That a: isn't a cheat anyone cause it said unknown command, and b: didn't work. What in the world do I do to unfreeze her, I don't want to loose her.

Goodness, this happened to you, too? There was a rather large, stink line surrounded man frozen in front of my simself's first born daughter at a fooseball table at some community lot. She died of starvation because I was too lazy to use any cheats to move him.
dancer101202303

I figured how to unfreeze the sims when the rest of them are fine!!!!
do the "moveobjects on" cheat while in bye mode and delete the frozen sims and if you have to, use the money cheat to get more money, them go to to option with the 3 dots and click edit town or something like that and click on the family your using and evict them. an option will come us and click the first on on the left. now change the active family. they should be on the top left corner of the screen and drag them into a new house and they will be there. javascript:emoticon('');
wcarrara

I think the fooseball table is buggy cuz this happened to my sim too while he was playing fooseball with another one! I'm glad you already asked how to fix it, I'm gonna try the move objects cheat the way everyone says to do it to see if it works for me. Hopefully it will x_x

Woohoo! I fixed it! All I had to do was sell that fooseball table and it fixed him ^^

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/24/09 07:24 PM

emmy_013

I have the same problem but none of these cheats are helping! please help!
Zolt65

emmy_013 wrote:I have the same problem but none of these cheats are helping! please help!

You will be happy to know that the freezing sim has not been fixed since the last post in this thread of 07/24/09.

I get the freezing sim and when I try to open the cheat box nothing happens. No box appears to type moveobjects on. Have to restart my computer. Learned to save every 10 minutes.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority,
but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
ssfroggy

none of these cheats are helping !!!!!!! i dont want to llose my sim but he's frozz trying to get rid of a ghost in a table !! iv tryed rebooting my game but thats not helped either btw im on sims 3 ambitions
Courtt

My sim is frozen at a telescope. I tried the reset sim thing and the move object thing and i deleted the telescope nothing is working! help please.

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: