Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
My sim won't get pregnant!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
LBell

My two sims are trying for a baby.. everywhere. But it just won't happen! Is this normal or a glitch/problem?
FuzzySlipers45

Sometimes the lullaby jungle thing doesn't play, so your sim might be pregnant and just not getting the moodlets yet.

Go Bruins! (Go anybody but the Habs!)
LBell

But if she is surely the option to 'try for a baby' would be gone?
cmxox

I believe the 'Try For Baby' option only goes away after she gets her baby bump.

LBell

Oh I see. Well I hope she is. They both want a child.
Sims3Pony101

The option Of Try for Baby doesn't go until she has a 'bump'.

This mod tells you if your sim is pregnant before bump or symptoms:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=461005

Met Robert Pattinson 14/11/12
Met Tinchy Stryder 14/11/12
Met Alfie, Zoella, Louise 27/10/12
Met Sam Pepper, Maz & Louis 2/12/12

♥♥♥
cmxox

Occasionally, they also get the 'eat ____' wishes before they get nauseous, so if you see that, she's probably pregnant.

Arkanoire

also, anyother way i like to use it to type in the handy dandy testingcheatsenabled and if you shift click on her (only works if it's a regular sim, not a vampire) and the "Edit in CAS" option doesn't come up, she's pregnant.

LBell

Thanks guys.
LBell

Yay!! She is pregnant. The nauseous moodlet just appeared. Haha. The lullaby sound didn't play, ah well.
GalacticGal

LBell wrote:But if she is surely the option to 'try for a baby' would be gone?

Nope, I have found it's always in the que --- even after my Simmie is preggars. If you're Sim isn't showing a bump by the second day after they woo - hooed, then it's likely she isn't pregnant. How many Sims live on your lot? Have you tried to replace the bed or move your Sims to another lot? Sometimes objects or lots even get a glitch.

Edited to add: Obviously, I failed to read the entire thread before I jumped in with BOTH feet, now securly in my mouth.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/28/12 08:28 PM

All three volumes of my Star Trek fan fiction trilogy can be downloaded for free from here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/
LBell

She is pregnant now.

She wants to woo hoo with her husband (while pregnant) but the woo hoo option is no longer available... I thought they could atleast be able to woohoo.
extremeasaur

I had this yesterday.

Turned out there were too many pets in the house so, I had to put them up for adoption.

But now she's pregnant - and so is your sim. Happiness all around!!

EllenAbi2012

LBell wrote:My two sims are trying for a baby.. everywhere.

This is happening to my sim and my sims fionc'e (think i spelt it right) iv'e done it 5 times now iv'e even tried woo hoo 3 times and try for baby 5 times! it dosent come up with the baby chime thing!!

SOMEONE PLS HELP ME! WHATS WRONG
EllenAbi2012

Arkanoire wrote:also, anyother way i like to use it to type in the handy dandy testingcheatsenabled and if you shift click on her (only works if it's a regular sim, not a vampire) and the "Edit in CAS" option doesn't come up, she's pregnant.

OMG iv'e got sims 3 seasons so my male sims can get abducted and become pregnant does that mean my fionc'e is pregnant coz hes ugly and i wanted to change him in CAS but the sign dosent come up :?:

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: