Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
What Mods Should I Get?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
XKidsInLoveX

Ive never used mods before, but i am a heavy CC user. What mods should i get and why? please leave a link if you make a suggestion

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/03/12 06:09 PM

Dontravious

nrass story progression - changes game progression to a more interesting level
Dontravious

nrass story progression - changes game progression to a more interesting level
Snakefire30

The one I recommend the most is Twallan's ErrorTrap: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ErrorTrap it keeps errors from crashing the game.

He has other useful mods here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/
Dramadramadrama

Twallans mods either story progression or master controller. Personally i would get both i have both and dont know how i could have played sims wit out them.

angeldollxx

i use twallans story progression/overwatch and wooohooer i love them allllll! overwatch makes your game faster
XKidsInLoveX

thanks guys

Mikezumi

I also recommend the Relativity Mod. It makes the time go slower but not the animations so your sims have more time to get stuff done.

CaOcSim

Overwatch and Master controller, can't play without them now, specially overwatch.

Oooops.. You don't have sufficient privileges to access this forum
mangoesandlimes

I have Overwatch, Error Trap, Story Progression, and Master Controller. Twallan saved my game. :)
VanillaTwilight93

I love twallens relativity mod, it lets you do more stuff in the day so i can actually get my sims to cook breakfast and shower before work in the mornings!
And Twallens story progression is very useful with keeping the town alive after a few generations
Alisox

Reading this makes me really want some helpful mods in my game...can someone tell me how to install them?

EDIT: Wow, turns out I already have the setup for mods..weird, don't remember that

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/03/12 08:06 PM

Alourra

You have to register but Twoftmama has A LOT of great mods that tweak the little things. As an example, these are just some of the random ones I've downloaded: Gnomes don't use objects, make Sims eat what they cook, larger capacity bookshelves, always eat at the table, etc., and a ton of "no autonomous ___" mods to choose from. [:

~ Alღurra
shan_26

Yeah Twallwns Sp is great , I adds expandwd and extras which pits sims on child support and you can even get a Loan from the the business building. it makes it very realistic.

Amagirl

Twallan's mods I hear are good and poseplayer

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: