Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Setra, jewel of the sands  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Pyronium3

DOWNLOAD FROM THE EXCHANGE

Install as every other regular .Simpack

Setra, my second world. I set out with the goal to create something entirely different than Neverglade, and hopefully better in every respect. I think I've reached that goal

A huge project, but it's finally done.

REQUIRES WORLD ADVENTURES, AMBITIONS, LATE NIGHT, GENERATIONS, PETS

REQUIRES GAME UPDATE 1.29
(from 12/14/11)

Does not include any custom content, store content or stuff pack content

Setra is designated as a city. This means there is different work times and no wildlife in the form of wild horses/deer/raccoons.

File size: 101 MB

Map size: Largest

Map height: Highest

Lots: 131

Residential: 82

Community: 49

Empty: 18

Rabbitholes: All

Sims: 92

Pets: 24

Spawners: All basegame ones + expansion spawners. No WA spawners, which I did on purpose to maintain their location exclusivity.

Most lots have standard sizes (30x30, 40x30, 60x60, etc), just like the EA neighborhoods. This should make for easy sharing and adjusting. Apart from the empty ones, all lots are built on and fully decorated. All original designs by me.

I've tried to perfect the world as much as possible, ironing out any bugs and glitches. Of course it's possible that I've missed something small, but I'm positive there's no major issues.

Setra is 'as is', meaning I will not be updating it further. If you want new EP features in the world you should be able to add them somewhere, even if it means you need to replace lots.

I, and I'm sure others too, would love to see how you're using the world and creating your own stories within Setra. For that reason, please share any pictures, videos and stories you have.

But most importantly, enjoy it!

This message was edited 15 times. Last update was at 02/20/13 09:01 PM

Shhh, don't tell anyone!

This is Amazing Pyronium3! I Love how much Detail you have put into the world, Looking forward to Download the World! Thanks Pyrunium3!
Panther00567

AWesome!!!
geminiagre

Location:Lurking in the shadows behind you, roasting horse fertilizer on the fire pit

YAY!!!!! thank you thank you thank you! Downloading! Can't wait to finish with my word so i can install this baby and check it out!

BudgieSimBoy

Fantastic News on the release of Serta, I have been enjoying the Beta thanks for your sharing your talented work and the 100 of hours you must have spent on it. Thank You Pyronium3
Glosoli

I'm really excited!! I actually plan on making my next Legacy here and will likely make a Tumblr for it. I'll link once I've got things started.
Sneakfeline0

It is a wonderfully beautiful world, I've spent some time in the Beta version . Congratulations on the final version!
rchristison

This was so worth the wait!
An amazing world, thank you

luna181618

Pyronium3, this is in the final version? Or at least updaits? So far I've only had the first beta. Beta did not want to move my real family. This is a great pleasure and surprise that comes Setra my birthday. Thank you very much!

DutchySim

Pyronium, its beautiful!!! Every community lot is made with care. I love all the colors you used. I also loved that you let it stay a city, no wild horses with the high rises Great job.

Bedankt, ik weet zeker dat mijn sims lang van deze stad zullen genieten
Pyronium3

Thanks for the comment everyone, hope you like it! ^^

Pyronium3, this is in the final version? Or at least updaits?

Yep! Final version.

I might include future expansion packs, but that's something for later.

Shhh, don't tell anyone!
Panther00567

I haven't started actually playing yet, but I have been peeking around the world. My favorite part is the colorful colonial-style area with buildings that bear a striking resemblance to some of the buildings in Tropico 3. (I LOVE Tropico, I've played that game every now and then since the first one.)

The downtown area is also one of my favorites.
Grandmothergamer

Wow!! This looks wonderful!! I will download tomorrow for sure!!!
I truly admire the talent and patience that goes into creating a world!!!
luna181618

Yes, install now Setra. Shows that it is a bit different. And even more beautiful. Already have put your family. I think that is not worth the toil of updating each addon. Everyone can be to make a concert hall or anything else. Only could have left more empty lots more. Do you have any plans for a new city, or now simply rests and play the same way?

illusie

Your world looks stunning!
I wish I could play in it, but I don't have the sims 3 pets.

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: