Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Next expansion pack?  XML
Forum Index » Master Suite
Sims3Fan2009

Does anyone know what the next expansion pack might be? I'd love for it to be University, that and Pets were my favorites.
catloverplayer

I'm guessing either seasons or a dating ep.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
wrenstales

I would love a shopping expansion pack, where you can browse, buy clothes, jewellery, furniture and games, then see your sim eat and drink in the cafe or when sim has got engaged go looking for a wedding dress, I miss watching my sims shop, it helped them to make friends.
catloverplayer

Hopefully seasons will give us more shopping venues.

smcy

i want seasons, vacation, university.
pixiedust4267

I have a feeling that seasons won't come out until the end.

catloverplayer

pixiedust4267 wrote:I have a feeling that seasons won't come out until the end.

Well if that's the case I'll take universities,vacations ep,a dating ep and maybe a carnival one unless they include carnivals in seasons or a vacation ep.

slynnski

Location:On the Titanic, in a fancy dress, sipping tea in the 1st class lounge.

Honestly I feel that the devs of TS3 have been throwing us curveballs since the first expansion pack (that can be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it). I don't think any of us will be able to guess at what is coming next, although most of us feel pretty certain that Seasons/Weather is in the works. Personally, I would love to see an EP similar to TS2 Freetime, where hobbies are the main focus for your sims.

Participate in my contest!
catloverplayer

slynnski wrote:Honestly I feel that the devs of TS3 have been throwing us curveballs since the first expansion pack (that can be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it). I don't think any of us will be able to guess at what is coming next, although most of us feel pretty certain that Seasons/Weather is in the works. Personally, I would love to see an EP similar to TS2 Freetime, where hobbies are the main focus for your sims.

Yes I can see what you mean. So many freetime things were left out of generations. Children still can't group or play musical instruments and they're were a lot of interaction and activities for families in freetime that we didn't get in generations.

I really enjoyed that ep.

slynnski

Location:On the Titanic, in a fancy dress, sipping tea in the 1st class lounge.

catloverplayer wrote:
slynnski wrote:Honestly I feel that the devs of TS3 have been throwing us curveballs since the first expansion pack (that can be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it). I don't think any of us will be able to guess at what is coming next, although most of us feel pretty certain that Seasons/Weather is in the works. Personally, I would love to see an EP similar to TS2 Freetime, where hobbies are the main focus for your sims.

Yes I can see what you mean. So many freetime things were left out of generations. Children still can't group or play musical instruments and they're were a lot of interaction and activities for families in freetime that we didn't get in generations.

I really enjoyed that ep.

I agree. The lack of what children can do in this game is FRUSTRATING. It makes them so unenjoyable to play.

My Sim knows the Martial Arts skill and wanted to spar with someone. I thought it would be perfect if he sparred with his son, because his son was born with the Disciplined trait. But I had to wait until the son was a freaking teen before I could having him use the training dummy to even learn the skill.

Hmm, now that I think about it, I guess I could have had him read a skill book. But then again, I highly doubt that children can spar, so moot point.

Participate in my contest!
pixiedust4267

I would also like to see an EP similar to Sims 2 Free Time EP.

alexspoom13

I'm not sure, but I think there's a chance it could finally be seasons. If not, I really really would love a vacation EP.

debrawolfsohn

I really liked Freetime cause with the sewing machine & pottery wheel you could make things to sell in my all time favorite: Open For Business.

I loved being able to open a store on my home lot and sell things I made.
It would be fun for Sims 3 to be able to breed animals & sell them at our own Pet Stores or open a Farm Stand for all the garden vegetables my Sims grow. A nice addition would be to grow flowers & plants to sell.

My Sims spend so much time discovering potions or making items at the bench, that I'd like to sell them too.

It would also be nice to be able to expand on the kids baking items on the play stove to adults. Opening a bakery would be fun.

I find that since my Sims have limited things to do, I get bored quickly. I spend more time in World Adventures because I can actually get them to discover & do things.
Wouldn't it be fun to make wine and then sell it? Or the 'treasures' we find on vacation could be sold in our own Antique Store?

So before Seasons (that I loved), I'd rather have something like Open For Business.
lvnmylife25f

Personally with the addition of World Adventures, and Late Night, I would dearly love vacations.
Of course, these rich and famous sim celebrities would want to go somewhere fabulous to unwind a little. World Adventures is great, but it isn't a vacation. Hmm...a vacation to Paris would be lovely : )

Oh, I'd like to add that I think if we get a vacation EP then perhaps they could adjust the needs while gone. I hate that I barely have time to DO anything, because I'm so busy fulfilling basic, boring needs!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/10/12 05:28 PM

Panio

I'd like a Exploration EP. It's like world adventures, but has the north pole and you can sail. That would be so fun, espcailly with seasickness!

Panio

Forum Index » Master Suite
Go to: