Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Special Announcement!  XML
Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruTaterTot

The Sims 3 Store is announcing something new! We're very excited to tell you but we can't just throw it out there, there's got to be some mystery on a Global scale!

For every 50,000 new total fans we get to our global Facebook pages the more we'll announce! Don't worry we haven't forgotten our loyal forum fans, when we reach every milestone they will be posted here for everyone to view.

Want to see how close we're getting? Check out the Facebook App!

--------------------------------------------------------------
-------------
Milestone 1: Lunar Lakes Logo

I'm very excited to announce Lunar Lakes, a brand new world coming to the Sims 3 Store! This is just the logo sneak peek! Want to see more of the world? Keep reaching those milestones!

We're so excited about this logo! It's unlike any other. I can't wait to show you guys more of this awesome world.

-------------
Milestone 2: Screenshots!

Wow it looks like the other countries beat us to it, so you may have seen this already, but if not speak on it!

The Crystal Mine is at the heart of the storyline of Lunar Lakes. When the Sims first crash landed on Lunar Lakes they found the crystal mine they used it's crystal tech to help begin their lives on the new world. The Lunar Lakes that you'll see now is a few generations after the initial landing.

This is one of my favorite screenshots. It shows you what a unique world we're looking at. The lakes are very geometric, the trees are very different the land has strange markings. It such a beautiful town. (I honestly can't wait to play it!)

You guys got to milestone 2 fast! I wasn't prepared! I better keep up. Look for more coming your way at milestone 3!

-------------
Milestone 3: Sneak Peeks!

Apologies for the late posting everyone, I was unfortunately called away from my computer today. But to make up for the lateness i'm going to post extra screenshots for this milestone!

Another look at the amazing modern houses you'll see in the world. This has already been passed about (sorry again!) but it really shows the futuristic look and feel of the world.

Inside one of the domed parks! On a foreign planet you'll have to be careful! So when playing your guitar for tips in the park..it's probably best to do it in the safety of a dome!

Oak, Fir, Pine? I don't think so! The lakes were not the only thing to get a makeover in this world. Look at the trees! The multi-colored clustered beautiees give the world alot more flavor!

Another look at the landscape. When the lakes, trees and crystals come together the look is hard to beat!

Milestone 4 is coming up fast so stay tuned. In the meantime, have you heard of the Live Chat on Tuesday, February 14th? Producer Sarah Holding will be walking through the awesome things you'll find in the world. If you haven't signed up to be reminded, sign up!

-----
Milestone 4: Sneak Peeks!

Just a quick reminder: Today is the last day to use the 20% off coupon simheart so make sure you stock up!

The Futureshock Sets are on Daily Deals today! Get what you need to make your futuristic world even more futuristic! They recycle every few hours and you'll only see them three times, so if you missed one this morning make sure you pay attention later or you'll miss it! The bedroom, kitchen and living room are all on sale.

Milestone 4 Screenshots:

This is the Cross Family. Several generations ago when the Sims first landed on Lunar Lakes, the Cross Family was the one who discovered Crystal Tech. With ingenuity they turned Lunar Lakes into a sparse desert into the thriving community it is today. The Crosses are the leaders of the community and one of the most wealthy families in the new world.

This is one of the best shots of the world there is. It show your just how awesome and vast the town is. The special blue of the lakes, the geometric shapes in the roads and rivers, the spaceship and domes in the distance, the unique trees and homes... man I can't wait until tomorrow!

Milestone 5 is so close! And now that i'm here at my computer I'll get the screenshots to you as soon as we hit it! I hear there's something cool coming when we reach THE FINAL MILESTONE! So stay tuned!

-------------------------------------------------------
Milestone 5: Almost There!

One Milestone to go and we're almost there. Not sure if we're going to make it before the world launches, but fingers crossed! I'll be watching that meter all night to see how we're doing, but you guys are on FIRE. You hit milestone 5 super fast. I have high hopes!

New Reminder: If you haven't seen it yet the Lunar Lakes Live Chat archive is available now. Check it out!

Same Reminders from Earlier:

Just a quick reminder: Today is the last day to use the 20% off coupon simheart so make sure you stock up!

The Futureshock Sets are on Daily Deals today! Get what you need to make your futuristic world even more futuristic! They recycle every few hours and you'll only see them three times, so if you missed one this morning make sure you pay attention later or you'll miss it! The bedroom, kitchen and living room are all on sale.

Milestone 5 Screenshots:

This is the Sekemoto family. A young family of geniuses living on the edges of society. They have a new baby that's proving to be extremely gifted! Will the child turn follow in his scientific parent's footsteps or explore his virtuoso trait on this expansive world?

Sims maxin' and relaxin' by the pool. The water is never so crisp as it is in Lunar Lakes. Pure, blue,and pollution free! (Remember what the water looked like in Bridgeport? Yuck.)

A close look at Perigree. The scientific rabbithole based around the crashed spaceship. You can see here how they've gutted the inside of the ship to create their scientific community. At night you can see a sunset in the background as the perigree starts to light up. People work late in the scientific community, you know!

A better look at the outside of Perigree. If you look closely you'll see that the perigree didn't crash nose down, it crashed nose UP! Can you imagine how hard it must have been to pull that off? I'd hate to be the person at the back of the plane!

Have you guys done much with World Builder? What are your plans for Lunar Lakes? I can't wait to get my Sims in there. I'm going to play the world through for a few generations just as a part of the world. THEN i'm thinking of removing everything I can from the world, just having a few families of sims and the money in their pocket and seeing if we can build the whole world from the ground up..ooh. That would take MONTHS. The possibilities are endless. Speaking of which...I'm going to go use that coupon before it expires.

Oh! Are you also following the Treasure Hunt? If you complete the 6 objectives you've get an EXCLUSIVE set that you can't get anywhere else. It lasts until the 21st, so SimPoints you buy for the world would count for one of the objectives! Neat!

Anyway, I'm excited for tomorrow and i'm excited for milestone 6!
--------

Milestone 6: We made it!!!!

Oh man! I can't believe we made it! I was honestly afraid that we weren't going to! Well enough from me let's get to the final milestone!

Just a quick reminder:

WooooHOoooo! No more waiting no more guessing the world is launching Today!

I heard you guys guessing that there would be a coupon for SimPoints but you're wrong!

For hitting the final milestone we're discounting the ENTIRE WORLD. For the next few days you'll be receiving 10% off the entire world for being loyal fans!

Not only that, we're giving you a sneak peek into something awesome coming soon to The Sims 3 Store!

Now this is only a piece of what's to come. I can't give it all away. And you'll have to guess what that thing in the middle is. I'll give you a hint though -- it's not a teleporter..you already have one of those in the game!

Over the next few days be sure to check out the community blog! The first blog post by Producer Sarah Holding is up! Giving you an up close look into her part of creating Lunar Lakes!

Lastly: Here is my favorite screenshot of the Tree of Prosperity

How cool is that thing? Really i'm excited that we made it. I really wanted that discount! I can't wait to play this world tonight. I'm a little sad because i JUST recreated my Sim Family on Barnacle bay and they just had their first son... but oh well! Who can pass up living on a new PLANET??

Hope you guys like it! If you get the world today, show us what it's like! I've created a forum here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/501539.page#77120

YAY!

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 03/27/12 03:24 PM

TripleM10

Are you adding Seasons to the Store?
catloverplayer

Collection folders for new sets?

Please store team gives us a carnival set with Ferris Wheels,Carasals,Gondelas and Bumper Cars.
PHOEBESMOM601

A new face mask?

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
philmarshall

Hopefully not announcing yet another error code lol
LuanaSimmer

Make Seasons, seasons, seeaaasons!! XP PLEEEEASEEE!! XDDD and it might be free? PLEEEASEEE!! lol joking.

I just want Seasons, please!! xDD

- a desesperate simmer for seasons xD
candy8

I want Seasons also, but not in the store as a EP. I don't think it would work in the store anyway.
Mychro5

Location:Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein

Ohhh cant wait

Get Simpoints with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Mychro15 Made by mona1996

tlc10175

Is it the alien world? >.>

TheChronicR

philmarshall wrote:Hopefully not announcing yet another error code lol

I can't help but LMAO. So true.

I think it is not seasons as it's The Sims 3 Store announcing something new.

With regards,

TheChronicR
elanorbreton

PHOEBESMOM601 wrote:A new face mask?

Lol, have you been watching the Lazy Gamer's review?

I agree with CLP, it would be pretty awesome for collection folders and new icons for all the sets.
PHOEBESMOM601

elanorbreton wrote:

I agree with CLP, it would be pretty awesome for collection folders and new icons for all the sets.

Does he have a review out on Master Suite?

I'm sorry, but when I watched the producer's walk though and there was so much build up about a new item and it turned out to be a sleep mask.....I was just like...WHAT?

Step outside of your comfort zone. Ask why. Don't accept,"because that's the way it's always been". Think outside the box.
TDC95

Location:At the palace of versailles having a 18th century themed masqurade party!

is it my idea coming to TS3? please oh please

Perhaps you want more historical content? Check out my blog where i upload my TS3 content http://regalsims.blogspot.com
Allspice1232

PHOEBESMOM601 wrote:
elanorbreton wrote:

Does he have a review out on Master Suite?

I'm sorry, but when I watched the producer's walk though and there was so much build up about a new item and it turned out to be a sleep mask.....I was just like...WHAT?

Yep.

Want to earn extra money for Simpoints? Try SwagBucks!
tinydancer114

TDC95 wrote: is it my idea coming to TS3? please oh please

Ahh, we can dream, eh?! That'd be wonderful!! Well, at least we got Graham's attention- hopefully (*fingers crossed*) he passes this info along

Locked Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: