Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Angel Eyes: An Auracy ~ UPDATED with chapter 12 ~ 2/3 :D  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
a_niles06

Location:♫ ♥ I know my heart's too drunk to drive but I'm on my way to you ♥ ♫

Hello, friends You've found my second story, this one being an Auracy! I just got the blog up and running today! I'll tell you now that the introduction does not have any pictures, but all of the chapters will, of course I am going to include a part of my welcome post here, as the same rule is going to stand here as does on my blog:

~ This story is about angels. All opinions/ideas expressed in this story are mine and mine alone. There is no proof, right/wrong, etc. about any of it. It’s an idea that came to me and is completely fictional, as far as I know/believe. Any debates that spark over religious matters regarding angels will be reported as Off Topic and/or harassing, depending on how you approach the situation. You’re all welcome to discuss your views on other forums, but the intricacies of whether or not anyone here believes in Heaven/Hell, God/No God, etc. have no relation to the story, and they only lead to debate that isn’t always friendly. If I had any guarantee that it would remain a friendly debate, I wouldn’t hesitate in a second to let you all discuss it freely here. But, as I said, this is a story and it’s fictional. If you cannot keep an open mind and read/comment on the story without venturing into personal territories of other people’s beliefs, that’s your prerogative, but I don’t want to hear it. You’re best off just not reading the story if it’s not playing out in an acceptable manner to you and your beliefs. Hope you can all understand!

Now that that's out of the way, I present to you my Auracy! I hope you all enjoy it And if not...well, that's fine too!

Welcome!
Table of Contents
Where Do You Go When You Die?
Chapter 1: Awakening
Chapter 2: Revelation
Chapter 3: Fire
Chapter 4: The Move
Chapter 5: Maternity Leave
Chapter 6: Change of a Lifetime Wish
Chapter 7: The Wedding
Chapter 8: Expecting
Chapter 9: Triple Shock
Chapter 10: Busy
Chapter 11: I'm Gonna Buy Me a Dog
Chapter 12: Ross' Story

This message was edited 20 times. Last update was at 02/16/13 06:34 PM

PeachesnDucks

Niles,

Wow! It's all I can say. Great start. Gave me goosebumps! Love it.

I bookmarked too.
a_niles06

Aw, thank you!! So nice to hear positive feedback

Katty0

Love it!!

Although the background going from black to white(ish) makes it hard on the eyes!!

You are an AWESOME writer though!!

Drapes

Booking marking it
I WANNA KNOW WHY THEY HAVE PINK EYES D:
At first it reminded be of a book by the same author of twilight.. I forgot what it's called but maybe you have heard of it??
a_niles06

@Katty ~ I'm sorry If anyone else has the same problem, don't hesitate to let me know...I can always change the blog style! I'm glad you enjoyed it, though And thanks for the compliments...I is flattered

@Drapes ~ Aw, thank you! I WANNA KNOW WHY THEY HAVE PINK EYES TOO! Oh...wait...I already do BUT I WANNA TELL YOU! And I will...soon-ish As for the book, I have to be honest I do not know! I've only read the first Twilight book by her (seen all the movies, wanna read the other books just haven't made time for it yet!)

Drapes

a_niles06 wrote:

@Drapes ~ Aw, thank you! I WANNA KNOW WHY THEY HAVE PINK EYES TOO! Oh...wait...I already do BUT I WANNA TELL YOU! And I will...soon-ish As for the book, I have to be honest I do not know! I've only read the first Twilight book by her (seen all the movies, wanna read the other books just haven't made time for it yet!)

I know why ... because of the title ! xD
I googled it and the book is called "The Host" it was really good (better than twilight imo)
a_niles06

Drapes wrote:
a_niles06 wrote:

I know why ... because of the title ! xD
I googled it and the book is called "The Host" it was really good (better than twilight imo)

Ooh, I'll have to check it out! I kind of got myself caught up in the Fallen series (which explains my interest/obsession with angels atm ) so that's why I've put the Twilight series off. But I adored the first book, and have every intention to read the others!!

CharlesTulip

Oooh I like this so far! Bookmarked it

a_niles06

Thank you! I'm gonna go work on an update as soon as I get off the phone with EA customer service...having trouble purchasing simpoints

a_niles06

Just added chapter 2 Enjoy!

Tigger19

I read both your 100 baby challenge and now this! It is completely different from any story I read before and I love the whole story line! Can't wait for the next update!

a_niles06

Aww, thank you!! That means a lot to hear, especially the comment about it being more original

VanillaTwilight93

I dont normally read stories but this is really unique and I love it so far!
Can't wait for the next chapter
a_niles06

Thank you!! Glad to hear you're enjoying it

Post Reply Forum Index » Stories and Legacies
Go to: