Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Grrr...  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
angelhugs13

Does anyone else really hate Emmy Starr!?!!?

She immediately says she dislikes children! But I am a young adult!!! Also, she doesn't have any interest in what I say to her after I have impressed her!

What do you think about her? Do you like her...? Because I don't!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/13/12 12:23 PM

Australorp

She's weird. I moved her into my household once in an attempt to get the grim reaper (she was my spare muhaha) and she automatically went to play/snuggle/feed/change the baby and got a bad moodlet for it. Why does she bother? Does she LIKE being miserable or something? Weird.

angelhugs13

LOL

Tankadanka

I don't mind Emmy Star, she never gave my Sims problems. It helps that they usually Dislike Children, too, though.

I also like her because she dislikes Tiara Angelista (as do I, Emmy, as do I).

angelhugs13

Yeah, Tiara whatsherface is also quite annoying. LOL I only really like Lola Belle in the way of celebrities.

angelhugs13

Small bump for others to reply

Thanx xxxx

LaBlue0314

When it comes to Emmy Starr, I always have my sim ignore her. With all my sims they rise fairly quickly with the celebrity stars, and before I know it, Emmy is the one who ends up trying to impress my sim. I never ever ask her for her autograph, because she always says no. I have learned that if you have your sim go and have a drink at the (cheaper) eating establishiment they always make friends while inside. People like Emmy Starr and Ruben Littler always approach my sims while they are inside, that is unless my sim has the shy or loner trait.

angelhugs13

Haha

You're right, she always says no to an autograph as well! I'm always watching other sims when they approach her to see if they get along... but they never do

zzmorg83

I don't like her but I don't hate her. I was gonna try to marry her but I figured out she hates kids...So I moved on to Lola Belle
ROSEPUNKY

No she isn't nice. My sims a 5 star celebrity and has mastered about more than 6 things. My sim told Emmy Starr about it and she said my sim was being boring. My sim also invited her to a party and she didn't come. She also phoned her up and she said
'I don't want to talk to YOU.'
And my sims only a young adult. She is now enemies with my sim.
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
wizplace

I've heard that she can be a pain. But i play in Bridgeport all the time. Maybe in my next game I'll have a single father an a teenage daughter. Then I'll have the father be in a relationship with Emmy you may never know.

Tankadanka

wizplace wrote:I've heard that she can be a pain. But i play in Bridgeport all the time. Maybe in my next game I'll have a single father an a teenage daughter. Then I'll have the father be in a relationship with Emmy you may never know.

Poor Alan Stanley.

In my game she and Alan almost always get married, I think it's cute.

I didn't' realize Emmy could be such a problem for so many people.

angelhugs13

@zzmorg83 Yeah, it is a problem that she dislikes children!!!Also, Lola Belle is a five star celebrity so yeah

@ROSEPUNKY That was so rude about what she said to you on the phone!!! My sim is enemies with her too

@wizplace LOL

Grandmothergamer

The problem with Late Night is that so many of them have such awful traits! The nicest Sim is Lola, she is usually instant friends with anyone jamming or playing guitar outside the theatre! Rueben Littler is pretty awful too. Alan Stanley spends his life peeping into Matthew Hamming's house, Matthew Hamming is a gentle Cancerian who's wishes are 'just want to make a new friend', 'become friends with Michael' [Michael Sleep, his brother] and so it goes on!! It's really quite tough to have a Sim playing LN if you care about the Sims around you!
What I've done is play every single family in Bridgeport, Midlife crises'd them all and sorted them, saved to library and replace the families when I play!! [not just the celebs btw]
Mostly I don't change their looks, except subtle tweaks, but some I've made 'fun' copies as well. I have a 'Perfect Bridgeport' that I just copy each time I 'new game' At least then the people don't die on me and leave me with an empty town!!!
DarkGamer7

Honestly, I don't mind Emmy . She befriended a few of my sims without me even knowing that she did.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/19/12 12:05 PM

Post Reply Forum Index » Late Night
Go to: