Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Rainbow Gem- Appaloosa Plains HELP  XML
Forum Index » Generations
DCOsp2006

I cannot find this gem for the life of me. I have The CollectionHelper and have checked by the T Rex everyday... anyone have some tips on where they've seen it pop up?? Thank You
Hydrasis

you could just go into buy debug and place a spawner for rare rocks on your lot
sam271

All you do is spawn it, you do this by holding CTRL and SHIFT and C (without the and's) and then type in testingcheatsenabled true' then you hold CTRL and SHIFT and C (without the and's) and type in buydebug and then go into buy mode, and then go into the different categories and spawn it.

Hope This Helped!

[img]http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o487/Stra
wberry280/?action=view¤t=4564479190.jpg[img]
JayJayB67

I have tried buydebug and it has no rainbow gem spawner...help?
JacobHillSim

I really need help someone give me a picture of where it is and I'll be happy there are loads of gem spawners but I don't know which is the real one some plz help before I rip my hair out

simmmler

The Rainbow Gem spawner is under "Rare Gem Spawners".
auri_so_fine

When they give you an opportunity to make your friend real, the rainbow gem pops up randomly. What you do is check the map once every day. It will eventually show up. You just have to wait a while. When it does, it will be easy to locate as you have the opportunity.

Forum Index » Generations
Go to: