Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Sims Freeplay Now At Android Market And Can Not Play!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » iPhone & Mobile Discussions
EndlessSims3

It installed on my Acer Iconia Tab A100 Honeycomb 3.0.0+ with no problems but here is what popped up Server Error: A server error has accurred. Please visit www.eamobile.com/countrygate to choose your country ( I did that) and then click on the customer support link. (5002) I found no customer support why? Need fixed please help!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN NOT PLAY

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/15/12 07:59 AM

proundmom315

I installed the sims freeplay and when I was about to play and it was checking
for updates and it said errr and im upset about it bc I cant even play so please fix theproblem
LeSteph69480

The same for me, server error 5002 when launching sims freeplay for the first time on android acer iconia tab a100...
EndlessSims3

Thank you guys for coming in here and telling me that you too have same problem yeah it needs fixed now I hope soon we want to play this game please TY

EndlessSims3

I went and uninstalled this game and tried to install again now at the android market says it is not compatible with my device why what happened? I want this game now on my device what happened I am so depressed now it hurts that this happened!

Freckles1971

I have a HTC wildfire S. Downloaded and installed fine last night,but when it was trying to update I kept getting an error porompt,then this morning when I try to play I get another error promt after it asked me if I wanted to update with wifi ect. It keeps asking me to do a bug report,I did one last night.
yonder

This might not work with all your phones, but you can get it working if you can go to something like
Settings > Display > Screen Optimization > and then check FreePlay

Hope this helps some.
EndlessSims3

yonder wrote:This might not work with all your phones, but you can get it working if you can go to something like
Settings > Display > Screen Optimization > and then check FreePlay

Hope this helps some.

I only have the Tablet type not phones so I am hoping they are making the game for me too! Anyways They did finally made it for my Tablet The Sims 3 but I can not buy no credit cards!

biglil711

It works for me on my HTC Inspire. and IPad both. Having a ball with it.

RouxHeart

i have the same problem on my newpad
clmelisca

This does not work for me. I have the newest, top of the line Android phone that my carrier offers (it was just released last week). I get error 5002 as well.

The best part? Their customer care link on the website has been disabled. Nice.
Gatorade3

I have an LG Spectrum and I xan't even download the game because my phone isn't "compatible". What gives?

Watch this <3
simgirl1010

I downloaded to my Samsung Nexus GT and the games loads, gets to the screen to add a sim then crashes. Not too upsetting as it works perfectly for my iPad but it would be nice to also have it on my phone.

http://starlightsims.yuku.com/

EndlessSims3

wish that EA would help us all get this app fixed for every one they are so unfair!

simgirl1010

I finally got it to work. Just uninstalled and reinstalled. It's a little glitchy though. Crashes intermittently.

http://starlightsims.yuku.com/

Post Reply Forum Index » iPhone & Mobile Discussions
Go to: