Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Sharing the love! NOMINATION LOTTERY (getting ready for huge summer lottery!!!)  XML
Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
BGateGWayB

Now i'm sitting here at 5 am. Thinking how much life has been good to me... I can't help but smile. This forum, has given me hours of entertainment and fun. I love all of you who have given me that. Things for me are just going so well... kind people have been leaving me comments ever since my laptop broke. Such generous people, gifting me and possibly overgifting! I thought of the 25 days of Christmas Lottery I did. It was such a success. I enjoyed being able to gift people. But they were just people... they entered themselves in most the time. I thought, now what could I do to TOP that lottery and not just ANYBODY could enter because they want to. Well first I though NOMINATION only. Then I though a month... pfft... that's just a month. How about a WHOLE YEAR! Yes, that's right a years worth of lotteries. Well not although 356 lotteries sounds pretty epic. I don't have the time nor the money for that. So how about 52 weeks? A weekly lotter of SETS only. Now hopefully... I can manage 52 sets. I know I can. Although I may not be buying anything for a while 0_0 which is fine by me. I just love being here with so many great people. So as I wrote this long boring post you're all probably wondering. "Will this kid shut up?" ... my reply to that is NO. I'm annoying like that. So to find out how to nominate someone go to like the 4th post

I apologize, it's very unorganized. Any questions, PLEASE ASK.

This message was edited 17 times. Last update was at 05/16/12 01:07 AM

BGateGWayB

Kindly, I ask to whoever can spare the points. If you sponsor a set you will receive...
1. Automatically added into ALL lottery spools twice if the set is on your wishlist!
2. Three free tickets to enter anyone of your choosing into a lottery spool.
(The tickets can be used more than once on the same person in the same week or dispersed throughout to your choosing EX: Simmer 1 into week 1 and 2 lottery, simmer2 into week 3 lotter or 3 times Simmer1 into week 1 lotter)

List of generous sponsors:

Tazm1n(4) sponosred the contemporary comfort living set, and the luxury spa set.

MissyR(3) sponsored the Ultra Lounge Laundry set.

PhotogSim(3) sponsored the Imperial Bedroom Zen set.

kittana514(3) sponsored the Luxe Kidswear

I AM NOT ASKING FOR PEOPLE TO SPONSOR IT IS YOUR CHOICE, IF NEED BE I CAN SPONSOR THE WHOLE THING

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 03/16/12 02:31 PM

BGateGWayB

This message was edited 32 times. Last update was at 06/14/12 11:43 PM

BGateGWayB

Now you're probably wondering... how do I join? Well you CAN'T! This is a NOMINATION ONLY lottery. So you must be nominated.

You may nominate as many people as you can in one week.

To nominate someone you must do as follows:
1. Be sure they have the week's set on their wishlist. This IS VITAL!
2. Write a few sentences on why you're nominating them. Is it their birthday?, Are they a good friend?, Are they a good person in general?, etc. (Links to what they do/have done would be nice. )
3. Be quiet... don't tell them. 0_0 Surprises are always nice, since i'll tell them who nominated them and why if they win.

Each week the pool resets. So come back and nominate again if they didn't win!

Depending on the reason why you are nominating them. If it sounds good the more times their names will be added into the spool. More than one person can nominate someone.

I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH REJECTING YOUR NOMINATION IF YOUR JUST NOMINATING BECAUSE SOMEONE ASKED YOU TO. VALID AND TRUE REASONS ONLY!

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 02/20/12 10:56 AM

BGateGWayB

Week 10: Lottery Pool! (I have a specific way of categorizing, don't ask. I won't mess up if it was your nomination that won for them.
Begin 15

1.Tazm1n
2.Tazm1n
3.ErnesaT-bg
4.goddess0676sm-bg

This message was edited 29 times. Last update was at 04/24/12 07:27 PM

BGateGWayB

Any ideas for the first few sets?

Bluewind

I nominate... YOU because you are so very generous to the community, make me laugh, and because a toaster is eating you! RUN!

(You never said people couldn't nominate you. I love loopholes )

BGateGWayB

Bluewind wrote:I nominate... YOU because you are so very generous to the community, make me laugh, and because a toaster is eating you! RUN!

(You never said people couldn't nominate you. I love loopholes )
touche or however they say it... but what if I don't have the first week's set on my wishlist. Speaking of that I have no suggestions for the first week.

Metallicjunior

BGateGWayB wrote:Any ideas for the first few sets?

Maybe something nice and cheap, but nice; such as

Gothique Sleeping Room- 400 Simpoints

Something new- such as:

Safari Living Set- 650 Simpoints

Something Elegant, and Beautiful- such as:

Luxury Spa Set- 550 Simpoints

or

Luxe Lounge Spa- 525 Simpoints

Something Extremely Handy and Useful such as:

BahHaus- Rather expensive at 1,350 Simpoints

Something Inspiring, such as:

The Complete Castle by Castle Kits, Inc- 700 Simpoints

Or something to go with the Lunar Lakes many people already have gotten their hands on- such as:

Futureshock Kitchen- 850 Simpoints

or

Futureshock Bedroom- 1,000 Simpoints

or

Futureshock Living- 1,650 Simpoints (Rather expensive)

It's really up to you though.

Bluewind

Hummm... let me look. I know one of my fav sets is the Boho Women's Vintage Collection. I absolutely love it. Let me see if I can find some others.

Tazm1n

cool idea, if I wanted to sponsor a set how does that work?

BGateGWayB

Thank you! That's alot Now let me add them randomly like and such in here. By the way I thought the futureshock kitchen sets were gone 0_0?

BGateGWayB

Tazm1n wrote:cool idea, if I wanted to sponsor a set how does that work?
Usually you would just choose an available set that's up there. But right now since I really don't have any out there you can just throw out a random set and random week you'd like to sponsor. And if you asked how to like SPONSOR you just gift the set to the winner for that week. I'm not calling you stupid I had someone aske me this question before they had no idea what the word sponsor meant 0_o

Metallicjunior

BGateGWayB wrote:Thank you! That's alot Now let me add them randomly like and such in here. By the way I thought the futureshock kitchen sets were gone 0_0?

*tilts head to the side*

I'm not sure why you'd think that. heehee.

BGateGWayB

Bluewind wrote:Hummm... let me look. I know one of my fav sets is the Boho Women's Vintage Collection. I absolutely love it. Let me see if I can find some others.
Those look like hippie/hobo clothes. Reminds me of scooby doo for some odd reason.
Gosh I need to respond to everyone in 1 post from now on -_-

Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: