Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Call to Arms - It could happen to you - Please read  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
thornsplitter

I do not normally start threads but in this case I must make an exception.

Recently I was assaulted and my WL was brutally slain ... Dont look away I know its happend to you too..

Wanted poster provided by HylianJovi92

So I am here to call for action against our oppressor who sits behind her WaLl thinking she is safe. This could be the greatest day of our lives And I guarantee a week won’t go by in your life you won’t regret helping out, letting her get the best of us. Well, I’m not going home. We’ve come too far! And I’m going to stay right here and fight this WaLl.

A day may come when the courage of men fails… but it is not THIS day. The line must be drawn HERE. This far, no further! I’m not saying it’s going to be easy. You’re going to gift harder than you ever gifted before. But that’s fine, we’ll just get tougher with it! If a person grits his teeth and shows real determination, failure is not an option. That’s how winning is done! Believe me when I say we can break this Wall here! This is OUR time! Seize the day, never surrender, victory or death...

Everyone still here..good... ok think I have stolen enough inspirational movie lines.. so get out there and lets take down that WALL

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=mom24kidz

From Msred's request
For anyone who is able the following sets will have the greatest impact on her WL and will save SP. # represents total number of items it will remove. Otherwise buying the as they are is the cheapest way. SHe was evil when she created her WL in that way.

Luxe Kidswear 14
Club Vaindenburger Study 8
Loud Fast Clash - Bedroom + Attire 23
The Jazz Age Wear 17
Futureshock Kitchen 11

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 02/23/12 12:26 AM

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure - Which is: Try to please everbody.
-H.B. Swope
Msrednotdead

Have you got the spreadsheet handy,the one you were doing for the most effective way to get the wall down?

HylianJovi92

Don't be fooled, ladies and gentleman, I've dealt with the Simmer in question before. Thorn is right, and I can say from experience that she is, indeed, a monster
(Mwuh-ha-ha-ha-ha!)

• 50% Legend of Zelda Nerd
• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
itguyinsc

Attack has begun

thornsplitter

Msrednotdead wrote:Have you got the spreadsheet handy,the one you were doing for the most effective way to get the wall down?

I am updating it now .. then will post most effective within 45 minutes, after that its just piece by piece.

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure - Which is: Try to please everbody.
-H.B. Swope
chrang7520

She has got me before! I will help with this attack and see what I can do It won't be much, but it will help!
anettesb

click siggy to take part in the contest
simfreak103

Location:Mourning. R.I.P. My Comments, 2/27/12 Always alive in my heart. Dearly missed.

Gah! Wish I could get some simpoints to attack her! Oh well, good luck everyone!
…I'll attack her with recs!

Made by the wonderful computertech82!

gr1zzly

I think m24k will be calling for her mommy.
Cirthwen

I logged in just in time to see this post!

anettesb

simfreak103 wrote:Gah! Wish I could get some simpoints to attack her! Oh well, good luck everyone!
…I'll attack her with recs!

I send some from you

click siggy to take part in the contest
chrang7520

I got here down by a few things, I may be able to get her some more in a little bit!
KEEKERS

I'll do what I can to help, sir!

It won't be much, I'm sorry to say, but I'll do what I can.

miitxn29

Location:Searching for my white collarless shirt from Fred Segal.

I have chipped away at the above stated WL. I could not afford a huge knockdown...but every little crack helps to bring that wall down!

thornsplitter

WTG everyone.. it may take a little time but it will fall..

For those who can I posted the biggest impacting sets in the OP.. but every little thing helps.. I will try to keep it updated as the list gets smaller but I am doing this from work so may be delayed.

-H.B. Swope

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: