Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Any CURRENTLY ACTIVE coupon codes for Sim Points?  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
fabuliz

Just wondering before I buy my next pack. Thanks!

thesimling

I don't think so, but if you buy the 4,000 SimPoint bundle you get an item from the mystery bag AND you get an EXTRA 1000!

Writin_Reg

There's a code for Origin but I think it is just for stuff packs and eps. They mentioned it in the chat today that it's 20 percent off but not for pre-orders. I don't know if Origin combines deals on simpoints as well as eps and sps.

But I think it just 3 days and the code is SHOWTIMECHAT. But like I said it may just be the games. They did not really specify. I tried to ask but my question never went through. Perhaps if someone asks Graham over on twitter he will let you know as it was him that showed the discount code.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/24/12 07:39 AM

BGateGWayB

SHOWTIMECHAT- only works on games, no virtual points, new games (mastersuitelife is still considered new) so you can't get new games or pre-orders. Only works on old games. :/

Vanticat

Here's the exact terms according to The Sims Facebook page:

Hey Simmers - Redeem the code "SHOWTIMECHAT" in the Origin web store to receive 20% off your next purchase! Offer ends Sunday, Feb 26th.

OFFER EXPIRES FEBRUARY 26th, 2012 - 11:59 PM PST. VALID FOR ONE NEW COPY ONLY ON PURCHASES FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM. EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. VALID ONLY IN U.S. AND CANADA. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

If I win a contest, I'll add an appropriately priced item to my wishlist
blazerntq

Vanticat wrote:Here's the exact terms according to The Sims Facebook page:

Hey Simmers - Redeem the code "SHOWTIMECHAT" in the Origin web store to receive 20% off your next purchase! Offer ends Sunday, Feb 26th.

OFFER EXPIRES FEBRUARY 26th, 2012 - 11:59 PM PST. VALID FOR ONE NEW COPY ONLY ON PURCHASES FROM THE ORIGIN STORE AT WWW.ORIGIN.COM. EXCLUDES STAR WARS® THE OLD REPUBLIC™, PRE-ORDERS, GAMES RELEASED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE, VALVE GAMES, PARTNER TITLES DISTRIBUTED BY ORIGIN, VIRTUAL CURRENCY AND GAME TIME CODES. VALID ONLY IN U.S. AND CANADA. CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER, GIFT CARD, REBATE OR OTHER DISCOUNT COUPONS. SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING, HANDLING AND APPLICABLE SALES TAX. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. RETAILERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND EMPLOYEES OF ELECTRONIC ARTS INC. AND THEIR AGENCIES/AFFILIATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.

Thanks for posting this info. I might just buy some points.
cherid87120

The only Stuff/Expansion pack I am missing is Master Suite, and this code doesn't work with Master Suite. I am going to wait until a special for Master Suite Comes around.
Vanticat

cherid87120 wrote:The only Stuff/Expansion pack I am missing is Master Suite, and this code doesn't work with Master Suite. I am going to wait until a special for Master Suite Comes around.

If you have Twitter, they are doing a giveaway of Master Suite right now. They are only giving away one copy.

If I win a contest, I'll add an appropriately priced item to my wishlist
tinkknitz

Here is a link for the Origin offer to Pre-order Showtime valid 2/24/12 to 3/5/12

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/html/pbPage.holiday-deal
s-2011#sims-bonus-pack

On same page is an alternate offer for FREE SHIPPING valid through 2/29/12 for anyone wanting to buy any other game.

Hope that helps everybody

fabuliz

You guys rock; thanks!

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: