Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Showtime Skype Chat with SimGuruAaron  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
jacqpinks

Just click on the image. There are some really good questions and even better answers and some new info

wzw1177

Thanks. Aaron said they began developing Showtime since Feb. 2011, so do you think they've been developing Seasons already?

The Sims 3 University, March 5, 2013?
catloverplayer

Great news. So the sims team are releasing they're own version of Katy Perry on the exchange. That's great now I want have to make her.

I'm also glad about the new lot sizes though I hope they've fixed the issue with placing lots a distance from roads because if they haven't this still won't work.

And apparently there is a patch coming out next week to update our simpages so I'm assuming this patch will also be the one for showtime and fix some bugs as well. Hopefully when we install Showtime it won't have to update since this patch is out next week.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/25/12 02:37 AM

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
catloverplayer

wzw1177 wrote:Thanks. Aaron said they began developing Showtime since Feb. 2011, so do you think they've been developing Seasons already?

It's possible.

Arletta

That was a really cool article, Jaq. Thanks for the info. It must've been good to talk with him.

My impression of the Simguru's changed about a week and a half ago, when Simgurumeatball was talking to us about the game over in I&F. It kind of hit me that they're humans after all (seemed to have forgotten that) and that what they're accused of (not listening to the community, impeding progress on the game, losing sight of what TS is supposed to be about, etc) is basically not true (for the record, not my opinion)

They seem really passionate and dedicated to what we think about stuff and TS3 in general.

To err is human. To blame a computer is even more human.

http://arlettats3.blogspot.co.uk/
brianna123b

wzw1177 wrote:Thanks. Aaron said they began developing Showtime since Feb. 2011, so do you think they've been developing Seasons already?

I never thought it took so long to develope an EP.
I hope they take time making seasons(If they make it) so it will run without lag in an open neighborhood.
catloverplayer

This interest me
The Producers are still finalizing new cheats so I wasn’t able to get a list of new cheats, there is also a skill based cheat coming in the future.

A new skill cheat coming soon. I've been asking for that for a while. We need those for story telling.

This also interest me
SimGuruAaron also said that he works closely with The Sims 3 store team and they will be releasing some exciting new content.

Could this be talking about the new sets coming out next week Thursday March 2nd?

Deshong04

Skill based cheat? Yes, I am definitely going to use it and have asked for that once. Now my young adults, adults and elders do not have to start from nothing. I am guessing this cheat will be available for only teens and up...maybe kids?

jacqpinks

I miss the skill based Cheats, I use to use them all the time in the sims 2 b/c it does get mundane doing the same thing over and over again

catloverplayer, already with new stuff coming I so have not been with it, I didn't get last months b/c there was no compilation and am hoping to get febs stuff on Thursday. (thats the only stuff I don't have, and one of the Dec kitchen sets)

brianna123b , Pets was longer in development so it really depends on what is going into it, I Know weather has been on the cards a Guru has mentioned in the past, that they were going to add weather in Late Night but decided not to I can't remember why but I do remember reading that.

Arletta, thanx for your lovely comment about the article it isn't one of my strong points to write articles but I do try. lol

I have had my issues in the past with different things about the game but when I stopped and really thought about all the different components that they have to put into the game and stopped to listen to what the Gurus were saying I realised the same thing as you, I also had a chance to met SimGuruGraham at a pets event in Sydney just chatting to them even on Twitter shows how much love they have for the game and how they enjoy sharing their experiences with us as we do with each other.

catloverplayer

I hope they will make a post when they add the Katy Perry sim because I'm not sure which simguru will be putting her up. I want them to give a link.

Callum9432

Arletta wrote:That was a really cool article, Jaq. Thanks for the info. It must've been good to talk with him.

My impression of the Simguru's changed about a week and a half ago, when Simgurumeatball was talking to us about the game over in I&F. It kind of hit me that they're humans after all (seemed to have forgotten that) and that what they're accused of (not listening to the community, impeding progress on the game, losing sight of what TS is supposed to be about, etc) is basically not true (for the record, not my opinion)

They seem really passionate and dedicated to what we think about stuff and TS3 in general.

This^

Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: