Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
what skill do you get by playing pool and riding a bull  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
kristenwoods

title says it, whats the skills?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/26/12 03:58 PM

rachelh88player

What they said on the walkthrough was that Pool is a 'hidden skill' so you level up from playing and your performance improves but it's not an actual skill that you can see in your skill journal. The same goes for the other new and returning objects and the dj booth I believe (though I'm not 100% about the dj booth!)

Hope this helps, happy simming!

kristenwoods

rachelh88player wrote:What they said on the walkthrough was that Pool is a 'hidden skill' so you level up from playing and your performance improves but it's not an actual skill that you can see in your skill journal. The same goes for the other new and returning objects and the dj booth I believe (though I'm not 100% about the dj booth!)

thanks, i saw the blue tube thing on top of a sim playing pool, so just wanted to know,

stilljustme2

kristenwoods wrote:
rachelh88player wrote:What they said on the walkthrough was that Pool is a 'hidden skill' so you level up from playing and your performance improves but it's not an actual skill that you can see in your skill journal. The same goes for the other new and returning objects and the dj booth I believe (though I'm not 100% about the dj booth!)

thanks, i saw the blue tube thing on top of a sim playing pool, so just wanted to know,

Hmm, if it's a hidden skill there shouldn't be a blue tube -- I have a mod that enables me to track hidden skills but that's not in the regular game.

kristenwoods

stilljustme2 wrote:
kristenwoods wrote:

Hmm, if it's a hidden skill there shouldn't be a blue tube -- I have a mod that enables me to track hidden skills but that's not in the regular game.

i saw it on the walk through, i think the 2nd one

ShaliANel

There's a skill from playing pool? Huh! Why not? I suppose it is a sport in a way, since there are championships...

Actually, now that I think about it, I can see that. The higher your skill level the better you get (obviuously). Only ever played it once, when I was around 5, but it does take quite a bit of skill to do it well...

I'm rambling, aren't I :/ I need sleep.

MischiefTheKitten

rachelh88player

I just checked the walkthrough again (just because I was starting to doubt myself) and if you watch it at the 49:50min mark it shows the pooltable being used and there is no blue skill bar:

http://simsvip.com/?p=7216

Just to try and clear things up so we have an answer

kristenwoods

at 48:32 theres a bar over her head, my b its green not blue

rachelh88player

Ah yes, I missed that, sorry!

I think this is maybe one of these things we are just going to have to wait to find out lol

kristenwoods

does any1 know about the bull? or golfing?

RAE2786

Th mechanical bull would probably just go up to 3, like the club dancing skill.
SamadamsPlayer

Unless I'm watching a different video it only lasts 17mins ? silly me needed to update my flash drive now it's working

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/27/12 01:36 PM

lvla12y

interesting
Jenieusa

i heard them say you can start earning money at pool after you get good enough....i presume you can show off by doing trick shots for money....my sim is gonna become a "pool shark"....

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/27/12 01:25 PM

JustKeepSimming

DJ is a proper skill, like bar tending from late. It's a skill but not an official career, you just moonlight.

Mechanical bull probably gives athletic skill. Pool will be a hidden skill, like it was in the Sims 2.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: