Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Picure of the new car in the Community blog!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Author Message
rachelh88player


Joined: 06/29/09 08:04 PM
Messages: 137
Location:Riding a wave :)
Offline

Has everyone seen the picture of the new car in the new community blog post here: http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog

I've been desperate to see a picture for ages! I'm so excited for this, dressing tables and the new television as well as all the other new and returning objects. Release day can't come soon enough!

Happy Simming everyone.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/26/12 04:08 PM




Profile
Deshong04


Joined: 06/05/09 02:30 PM
Messages: 2722
Location:Looking for Christa
Online

It is going to be awhile before my sim can afford that new car, . I think it is really amazing. Thanks for posting.

Profile
kristenwoods


Joined: 06/17/11 05:51 AM
Messages: 1427

will that car really be in showtime?!?! i want it!

Profile
rachelh88player


Joined: 06/29/09 08:04 PM
Messages: 137
Location:Riding a wave :)
Offline

Deshong04 wrote:It is going to be awhile before my sim can afford that new car, . I think it is really amazing. Thanks for posting.


Hehe mine too! I can't wait to get it. NP

kristenwoods wrote:will that car really be in showtime?!?! i want it!


I think so, they said there was goimg to be a new car, I am so excited for my first superstar singer to have this!



Profile
tlc10175


Joined: 05/16/09 07:27 PM
Messages: 2549

Awesome!

Profile
Ikogok


Joined: 01/15/11 11:58 PM
Messages: 113
Offline

I love that car!!! Can't wait for Showtime
Profile
Blingjohnny


Joined: 12/11/09 10:46 PM
Messages: 312
Location:Sunset Valley/Bridgeport.
Offline

rachelh88player wrote:Has everyone seen the picture of the new car in the new community blog post here: http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog

I've been desperate to see a picture for ages! I'm so excited for this, dressing tables and the new television as well as all the other new and returning objects. Release day can't come soon enough!

Happy Simming everyone.


Thanks for the info, i really like the car!

Profile
Kail16


Joined: 12/09/09 04:33 PM
Messages: 2620
Location:NY
Offline

It's really gorgeous. I can't wait to see one in black.

Profile
rachelh88player


Joined: 06/29/09 08:04 PM
Messages: 137
Location:Riding a wave :)
Offline

Blingjohnny wrote:
rachelh88player wrote:Has everyone seen the picture of the new car in the new community blog post here: http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog

I've been desperate to see a picture for ages! I'm so excited for this, dressing tables and the new television as well as all the other new and returning objects. Release day can't come soon enough!

Happy Simming everyone.


Thanks for the info, i really like the car!




No problem, happy to share!



Profile
seadramon


Joined: 07/24/09 11:13 PM
Messages: 984
Online

THX for posting this. I do not like it, but I'm happy for those of you that it makes you happy
Profile
TripleM10


Joined: 01/19/12 11:03 AM
Messages: 320

Love it!
Profile
peoinee


Joined: 05/30/09 12:56 AM
Messages: 1406
Offline

woot looks like a short suv limo i love it

Profile
TINA180


Joined: 06/26/09 05:58 PM
Messages: 654
Location:TS3 Asylum

Nice! I want a red one kinda looks like a Cadillac Escalade

Profile
Amj1995


Joined: 12/25/09 05:02 AM
Messages: 3434

Thanks for sharing reminds me of an Escalade, however you spell it. Can't wait!


Profile
niac1234


Joined: 05/16/09 08:27 PM
Messages: 6254
Location:In Existential Crisis
Online

Ummm...

did no one notice the ivy too?

Profile
 
Post Reply Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: