Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The Perfect Mother Challenge  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Tebeau

I haven't seen any challenges lately but the Legacy Challenge, for the Sims 3, so I made one of my own! Feel free to ask any questions and say any comments, since this is a new challenge, I am just starting to test it out. I also must comment it is much shorter than the Legacy of Queen Bee Challenges, well, ENJOY!

Objective: To have your "perfect mother" get to the top of her career and have ten children, (not using cheats while doing so!).

Starting: Create a young adult sim. At least one trait must be family-oriented, (or to mix it up and make the challenge harder, you could make it hates kids!). The "perfect mother" must have a LTW of getting to level ten of her career, (it doesn't matter to me which one!). For example, the perfect mom's LTW could be a hit movie composer. Move into an empty lot, with NO house, (doesn't matter how big). Congratulations, you have started the Perfect Mother Challenge!

Rules: No cheats allowed, except to get rid of glitches. You can only exit out of the game without saving to get rid of a glitch, not to solve a problem that loses you points. You may use the kaching cheat, but lose points each time!

Points/Scoring: These are pretty simple!
+1 for each toddler that learns all three skills
+1 for every amazing meal prepared
+1 for every perfect plant harvested
+1 for every mood bar that goes all the way up in green
+1 for each stage the child grows up that you can pick there trait (s)
+5 for every extra child born
+5 for every $20,000 earned (not including the money you come with in the game!)
+10 for every skill maxed
-5 for every kaching cheat used
-5 for every death in the house

That's the challenge, feel free to try it!
-Tebeau
Bobbo

Is this a single generation challenge?
Danceofmasks

Hmm .. aren't some of the career LTWs less than level 10?
CEO is level 8, I'm sure .. Athlete is level 9?

Dunno if there are any more, but are those legal?

Ordinary people prefer an attempt at justice over the rules of law, for they know that pure law is often used by the clever to victimize the innocent.
sunsetvalley10

Yes, some are below the level ten of the LTW. I just taught my child all the three lessons and making alot of money for my books that I have written. She is a single mom, the father is Miraj Alto. (Ew) lol. I maybe start over with my daughter for the challenge, because my sim is turning into an elder soon.
SimsNut

No thank you

Emilydynomite

D:
Babies.

I hate babies.

Kudos to anyone who does it :]
Danceofmasks

I'm not going to do it ... 10 kids = scary.

But .. those perfect plants and meals ... who served them?
Can you ask a sim to be your housekeeper and do that?
Or be a polygamist and have a few romantic interests .. err fathers of different kids .. under the same roof ..

Ordinary people prefer an attempt at justice over the rules of law, for they know that pure law is often used by the clever to victimize the innocent.
kfj0304

Just curious, does "death in the house" include elders? like the dad gets old kinda thing

Danceofmasks

On a related note, can you kick them out (to a retirement home) before they die?

Fashbinder

Tebeau wrote:
+1 for each toddler that learns all three skills
+1 for every amazing meal prepared (spamable much?)
+1 for every perfect plant harvested (omni spam much?)
+1 for every mood bar that goes all the way up in green (wtf unmeasurable)
+1 for each stage the child grows up that you can pick there trait
+5 for every extra child born
+5 for every $20,000 earned
+10 for every skill maxed
-5 for every kaching cheat used (no cheats ffs)
-5 for every death in the house

Challanges with cheats are lame. Unmeasurable points are lame. Redefine the challange. Imo 10 kids to level 10 would be something more interesting

LINKS:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/44673
.page#368400
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/48463
.page#408233
Tebeau

Okay, so it doesn't count as a death as if it's a dad, there can be different dads too, I don't know if you would want to put them under the same roof, but also! If a kid turns into a young adult, they can move out, I don't know how many people one house can have, I know it's more than 8...hmmm.....
Mykalaply

Tebeau

Answers to questions...I think this is everyone! It can be a one generation, but I guess if you want a longer challenge you could do as many generations as you want! You don't have to marry, there can be different dads, the dad doesn't have to move in, (or even meet any of his kids ) As long as you get to the top of the career, I didn't know they were different levels, but those jobs aren't legal, you can still pick those as long as there the mom's LTW. It also doesn't matter who serves the perfect meal or who harvests the perfect plant. I'm pretty sure this is everyone, anymore questions?
Tebeau

But, now I have a question for you. Do you like the challenge? Is it a good one? Or does it stink?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/01/09 12:59 AM

Sabrosa

Tebeau, Hello there is a Sims3challenge group on yahoo groups, you should join and post this challenge.

Looks fun.

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: