Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
### ZooProfessor 3's DNA Request Builds ### Current Client : Skyscraperfan  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
ZooProfessor3

Current Client:

Skyscraperfan

Current Request:

French Villa with Darker, Gothic feel

Progress:

Completed and on Exchange

Estimate for Completion:

Completed

Please ONLY post in this thread if you are a D.N.A. customer with a pending request.

If you wish to MAKE a request, please visit our Request Thread by clicking on my signature banner. Thank you!

This message was edited 12 times. Last update was at 07/05/12 07:33 PM

onigirilover

ZooProfessor3 wrote:
onigirilover wrote:Hello! Can I get an update on my request? My Page is horribly impractical, for me

I have all expansion packs except pets, so you can use items from those.

Thank you

Onigirilover, you are right about My Page being VERY impractical. There are two ways to communicate with me. If you will go to my Sim Page, I have made a status post that is long enough for people to be able to comment on it. That post and those comments do not scroll, so you can always find them. Also, I have a thread for D.N.A. customer contact. You can go to post three of this thread (the Meet the Team post), find my name and you will see three links, one for my studio, one for my showcase thread, and one for the contact thread for customers.

You have been so patiently waiting and I have had big problems with this lot so that it has taken me longer than usual (this would have taken a month with no problems because of the size and complexity of the build, but it has been about a month and a half since I claimed this request).

FINALLY I am really liking this lot. This is my spring break and I have refused to even put Showtime on my computer or play my game at all until I get your lot finished and available to you (three days is my new estimate for being done, including playtesting and uploading).

Honestly, you could have had it earlier, but you have waited so long that I am really trying to do some special things for you that I hope you will like. You have more EPs than I had listed, that will make me able to do some stuff that I had not anticipated.

You might also find a small surprise in your gifts in the next few days. I have my eye on a Store something that I want to use in your build.

Be patient just a TINY bit longer and you will have a Victorian estate with everything you asked for. I hope you computer can handle a lot his jam-packed with stuff!

Heya! Thanks for spending much of your time for my request
I really appreciate it. Also a huge thanks for the gifts you've sent me! Im actually planning to buy those with the free 1000 sim points I got from WA but I guess I can save those for the huge Christmas sale this year

I will be anticipating the build!

ZooProfessor3

You are very welcome! I got a lot done on your lot yesterday and I think two more days will get the interiors to look to suit me.

I don't like to rush and just slap things together. I also think someone who has waited as long as you have deserves my best effort, which can't be rushed since my best effort involves me using Creat A Style on literally every wall, floor, and piece of furniture. And I always change my mind a few times at least.

ZooProfessor3

It's finished! The lot has a huge house with five bedrooms, a two-car garage, a nice sized guest house, a family chapel and small graveyard, a hedge maze with fountains and statuary, a secret underground area beneath the chapel, and a stream that cuts through the property offering both excellent fishing and swimming. There is also a lavish outdoor entertainment area with a complete outdoor kitchen plus a bar.

Here is the Exchange Link:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5403913

Here are some photographs.

Front View (Main House)

Right Side of Lot

Outdoor Entertaining, kitchen and bar

Basement Recreation Room (dance floor, bar, theater)

First Floor (foyer with bedroom on left of picture and library on right)

Foyer

Library (worked hard to layer these rugs and get the desired effect)

Sitting Room

Kitchen

Kitchen

Kitchen

Dining Room

Dining Room

Dining Room (more extensive rug layering and patterning in here)

ZooProfessor3

Here is a link for a thread about this build with many more pictures.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/516156.page

superflystinger

hi zoo, A2Q 1: i have most of the T-mobile and Dr pepper stuff if i don't have it i can get it from my son.
A2Q 2:this is perfect.. I have this idea where there will be a very clean-cut 50s style diner above ground and then
A2Q 3: the stables are not very important but a hitch/water trouts for horse.
A2Q 4. "basement for vampires in future look" was answered by you in Q3 a really dark and gothic and elegant vampire club BELOW ground. would be future to the 50's style.
it sounds pretty neat, go with it. the 50's style is for the my city that I'm playing in mostly. a bunch of gangsters.

ZooProfessor3

superflystinger wrote:hi zoo, A2Q 1: i have most of the T-mobile and Dr pepper stuff if i don't have it i can get it from my son.
A2Q 2:this is perfect.. I have this idea where there will be a very clean-cut 50s style diner above ground and then
A2Q 4. "basement for vampires in future look" was answered by you in Q3 a really dark and gothic and elegant vampire club BELOW ground. would be future to the 50's style.
it sounds pretty neat, go with it. the 50's style is for the my city that I'm playing in mostly. a bunch of gangsters.

Wow, your town sounds awesome!

There are some Store sets that I would like to use. The set with the 50s diner stuff (might be called "I Heart the 50s" but I'm not sure) and the Gothic sets would both be really great. Do you own those?

I think it is great that you and your son both play! I bought a package with Sims 3 and Pets for my niece and she enjoys it but her computer runs pretty slowly with both games so I don't think she plays that often. I keep telling her to come to D.N.A. to request a house!

superflystinger

ZooProfessor3 wrote:
superflystinger wrote:hi zoo, A2Q 1: i have most of the T-mobile and Dr pepper stuff if i don't have it i can get it from my son.

Wow, your town sounds awesome!

There are some Store sets that I would like to use. The set with the 50s diner stuff (might be called "I Heart the 50s" but I'm not sure) and the Gothic sets would both be really great. Do you own those?

I think it is great that you and your son both play! I bought a package with Sims 3 and Pets for my niece and she enjoys it but her computer runs pretty slowly with both games so I don't think she plays that often. I keep telling her to come to D.N.A. to request a house!

yes I have both sets.

thank you when I'm done setting it up I will upload a vid to my youtube channel so you can see it. I'm working on a warehouse/hideout. my son has been playing sense ts2 came out we share a lot of stuff he wants to learn how to make objects.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/23/12 10:40 PM

ZooProfessor3

Hi, SFS! Thanks very much for the pink roses badge! One of these days I hear we will be able to have our avatars wear our badges again, and I will wear this one for sure!

I've had a really busy week and all I've done on your lot so far is a little research of 50s diners.

I'll be building some over the weekend, though, and looking forward to it!

ZooProfessor3

Hey, SFS, I hope this isn't a problem, but I'm doing a smaller lot than you requested.

I cannot figure out a way to make a 60X60 lot look right with just a diner showing on it. Even with parking and landscaping, I think it will look really odd.

I'll work with it some more, but I think smaller would be better here. I will make sure it is plenty big for everything you are wanting.

Zoo

superflystinger

the smaller lot will be fine. what is weird about it is I used the lot I was going to put it on. my son is making a drive in theater on it. a copy of the 1 that we would go to in the summer but closed down a few years ago. called the west Rome drive in. a car dealer bought the place and put in a parking area in it's place. it had been around for over 65 years or more. a bomb shelter could be good. nothing in it if you want I could furnish it.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/28/12 07:14 AM

ZooProfessor3

Hi SFS!

I have the diner part of your lot just about done to suit me. I've been busy every evening this week, so I may not get to work on it much until this weekend, but IF I get a whole day on Saturday or Sunday, then it is possible I could finish this weekend.

Zoo

superflystinger

take your time as much as needed. till you feel it's perfect I can wait unless you have other builds. I have some bugs to work out in my town. I cant seem to find any more 50's style clothes particular police uniforms and cars for that Ara. + my son is busy working on his lot. no need for pics I like to be surprised. and I know it will be amazing and my town will look great with it..

ZooProfessor3

superflystinger wrote:take your time as much as needed. till you feel it's perfect I can wait unless you have other builds. I have some bugs to work out in my town. I cant seem to find any more 50's style clothes particular police uniforms and cars for that Ara. + my son is busy working on his lot. no need for pics I like to be surprised. and I know it will be amazing and my town will look great with it..

Thank you for your confidence! I will do my very best not to let you down.

superflystinger

ZooProfessor3 wrote:
superflystinger wrote:take your time as much as needed. till you feel it's perfect I can wait unless you have other builds. I have some bugs to work out in my town. I cant seem to find any more 50's style clothes particular police uniforms and cars for that Ara. + my son is busy working on his lot. no need for pics I like to be surprised. and I know it will be amazing and my town will look great with it..

Thank you for your confidence! I will do my very best not to let you down.

that could never happen. well 50's city is about 2 wks away from completion. starting to do a little filming of places around town posting them on youtube Saturday eve. i have started on a police station i needed not very big of a lot. 30x30.

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: