Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Haters  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
KerrynB

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/12 03:53 AM

Catocat

Ugh. No one hates you, people just got annoyed that you were starting so many new threads and some thought you were begging. If you hang around the forums for a while, things will change. I'm a newbie too, and after about a week, I already have lots of friends and am really appreciating both giving and getting from the threads. Just change your attitude from "I'm here to get free sim stuff" to "I'm here to make friends, contribute, and get help from nice people" and you'll be fine.
Queenie08

Catocat wrote:Ugh. No one hates you, people just got annoyed that you were starting so many new threads and some thought you were begging. If you hang around the forums for a while, things will change. I'm a newbie too, and after about a week, I already have lots of friends and am really appreciating both giving and getting from the threads. Just change your attitude from "I'm here to get free sim stuff" to "I'm here to make friends, contribute, and get help from nice people" and you'll be fine.

^^ What she said.

Vanticat

Seeing as how this person has gone to a couple of threads SINCE SHE MADE THIS and tried to get people to give her stuff...

If I win a contest, I'll add an appropriately priced item to my wishlist
KerrynB

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/03/12 03:56 AM

HylianJovi92

Vanticat wrote:Seeing as how this person has gone to a couple of threads SINCE SHE MADE THIS and tried to get people to give her stuff...

^ Sadly, this

• 50% Legend of Zelda Nerd
• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
Cait17

*cheers*

mysimBrenda

What the hell?
Catocat

KerrynB wrote:I try but when everyone around u has awesome stuff and you dont its hard

Oh stop it! At first, I was willing to cut you some slack, seeing as you're new, but really, that's just ridiculous. The only store content I have are things I've been gifted, because I've made an effort to get out there and talk to people. I wasn't expecting anything, but it came anyway because simmers are just nice people. You need to quit pretending you're a victim and be a bit more positive.
simfreak103

Location:Mourning. R.I.P. My Comments, 2/27/12 Always alive in my heart. Dearly missed.

All I have to say is sorry...really, I'm not sure what to do.

Made by the wonderful computertech82!

KerrynB

Im not a victim nor a hater. I dont want to be on sims 3 anymore 2 weeks and got only 2 friends.

HylianJovi92

simfreak103 wrote:All I have to say is sorry...really, I'm not sure what to do.

I'm with you... I don't like to be rude or anything, but I don't like to be lied to either.

• 50% Legend of Zelda Nerd
• 50% Bon Jovi Addict
• 100% Awesome
mysimBrenda

Sweetheart do you know how long it took me to get friends? 3 years. I didn't start getting friends request until I joined this forum.
Vanticat

KerrynB wrote:Im not a victim nor a hater. I dont want to be on sims 3 anymore 2 weeks and got only 2 friends.

I don't know about previously, but pretty much what you've done tonight is beg for stuff under and complain. That's not going to get you friends.

Actually trying to BE a friend will get you friends.

If I win a contest, I'll add an appropriately priced item to my wishlist
KerrynB

u r awesome mysimBrenda

Post Reply Forum Index » Gift Gathering -Thank Yous & Gifting
Go to: