Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Skylights and colored glass!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Athlov

Does anyone else want sky-lights, or glass ceiling panels?
I love using glass and mirrors in designing my houses. I wish they would make some skylights, and let you tint the glass in your windows any color you want, and change the transparency settings.
cartman78

Love this idea!
mangoesandlimes

A frosted glass option would be good, too - I always feel awkward putting windows in bathrooms and curtains don't always look right. A frosted glass and/or skylight option would be nice for that.
Athlov

Yeah, frosted would be great too. Being able to set the transparency would take care of that too, because you could set it to almost opaque for the bathroom.
mangoesandlimes

Athlov wrote:Yeah, frosted would be great too. Being able to set the transparency would take care of that too, because you could set it to almost opaque for the bathroom.

I guess I was thinking of more of a textured look. Kind of like the glass on the cheapest shower, but a little classier-looking.

Lambkin

I would love to have skylights! I feel weird putting windows in bathrooms, too. They would go great in sunrooms and indoor pools. Tinted would be nice to give it that extra something but yet let in the light. Good idea!
Simsfreak711

blewis823

I was going to say the same Simsfreak. Just downloaded them yesterday and will try it out. Hopefully EA will see that and put them in the game, but in the meantime, I will play around with the CC.

Love how it lets light in and color the glass.

The Sims 4? Are you sure?!

clubers

Not ceiling tiles, but floor tiles. They are the same, and it would be fun having your sims walk on glass.

Mastered the ZOMBIE. Mod/CC-free game. I'm a starkid.
midnightpearl

clubers wrote:Not ceiling tiles, but floor tiles. They are the same, and it would be fun having your sims walk on glass.

someone made them for Sims 2, and it was great to use for roofs and when buildsing a sunroom, yes, I would love to have glass flooring

Everyday's a New Day, New Events, New Memories! Happy Simming!

[/URL]
midnightpearl

something like this:

or this for walls and panels:

if EA can make glass spiral stairs and normal stair in glass, I'm sure it's not that difficult to make these!

Everyday's a New Day, New Events, New Memories! Happy Simming!

[/URL]
Mojokitty07

I don't trust cc at all since Sims 2 and the problems I encountered with it. I love people's work on cc and it looks amazing I'm just really skittish about it now so I'm hoping for some ea made skylights and glass tiles!
Mojokitty07

midnightpearl wrote:something like this:

or this for walls and panels:

if EA can make glass spiral stairs and normal stair in glass, I'm sure it's not that difficult to make these!

Love it!! would love to see some mosaics too!
cameranutz2

clubers wrote:Not ceiling tiles, but floor tiles. They are the same, and it would be fun having your sims walk on glass.

Glass floor tiles are available as cc since 2010.

DarrellRBeebe

These would be awesome! Would love to have!

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: