Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I forgot how to "plan" my toddlers clothes!  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
betharies2

I know this must be such a stupid question since I've been playing Sims 3 since December... But I cannot for te life of me figure out how to PLAN my toddlers clothes. I can click on them while another sim is selected and choose to CHANGE their clothes. I've tried clicking on the dresser. I just can't figure out how to plan my toddlers clothes...

I don't recall having any problems with this before now.
I must have just simply forgotten how to do this during the last few weeks that I was unable to play the game while my laptop was in the shop getting fixed.

Help?
CCCAAALLLIII

As the toddler, click on the dresser and click 'plan outfit'

betharies2

That's what I thought... But that was the first thing I tried. It wouldn't do anything though. It was as if the dresser was just simply unclickable for the toddler. I tried every dresser in the house!
honeyhoney8

CCCAAALLLIII wrote:As the toddler, click on the dresser and click 'plan outfit'

^^This works.

You can also change their hair by clicking on the mirror (as the toddler), and you have all the same interactions, I believe, such as setting a specific hairstyle for a specific outfit.

Edit:
Hmm.
We must've posted at the same time, I just read the above post. If that didn't work, I'm not sure I know how to help you. Sorry, I'll think about it, but I'm not great at sim-problem-solving.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/05/12 03:07 AM

manwitch

I think you can take them into cas with testingcheatsenabled true, if you don't mind using that! once you enter the cheat I think you shift click the toddler then you will see edit sim in cas.... I think

A sammwitch is just a sammwitch, but a Manwitch.......
betharies2

I just figured out the problem... All the dressers are upstairs... The toddler was downstairs and couldn't get up to the dressers without being carried...

Yep... I'm not feeling so smart right now...lol

But at least I figured out the problem and can now plan this toddlers clothes!

honeyhoney8

betharies2 wrote:I just figured out the problem... All the dressers are upstairs... The toddler was downstairs and couldn't get up to the dressers without being carried...

Yep... I'm not feeling so smart right now...lol

But at least I figured out the problem and can now plan this toddlers clothes!

This kind of think happens to me all the time. I once tried to send my sims out to work, and they just wouldn't go, stomping their feet and acting as is there was a boulder the size of Texas in front of the workplace preventing them from going to it. (They each worked at different places, btw.)

Well, the babysitter had come and she was standing on the porch (unusual for her), ready to take care of the kids, and as soon as I lost it , and almost restarted -which would'fve lost plenty of progress- I realized,..

The door was locked.

Well, I was embarrassed before myself. Then I had a good laugh , and I'm having one now.

CCCAAALLLIII

That's great that you figured it out! I've done that before

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/05/12 03:25 AM

Post Reply Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: