Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Old WI =]  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
bunbunnyny

Location:Well, my waterbottle says I'm from a mountain spring...

Hi, Rflong! I wanted to do a quick update on Castle Point: Story Mode from the WIP section!

I have updated Tech, MB, R-lots, C-lots, and Theme.
It is still a WIP!

CASTLE POINT ~ Story Mode - by bunbunnyny
Tech: WA, Amb, LN, Gen, Pets, ST CC-FREE
Map Size: Large File size: ? MB: 3.50 (ATM!)
R-lots: 2 (ATM!) C-lots: 45 (ATM!)
Theme: A seafaring explorer (That's you!) has shipwrecked on this medieval town stuck in time. As you try to get back home, you will unveil huge, millennium-deep mystery buried deep within this land. Digging deeper into this mystery will only reveal a massive web of untold secrets! Will you be able to solve the mystery of Castle Point?
Release date: ?
Beta testing dates: ? to ?

AKA Bun
(I am a GUY!)
jja27

World Name: Frontera Island
World Size: 512x512
Number of Lots: 30
Commercial Lots: 15
Residential Lots: 15
Occupied Lots: 0
Number of Residents: 0
Description

In the Sea of Simtez lies Frontera. An island dried by the arid ocean climate. Developments have made it an affordable place to live. But room on the island is scarce. Who will win out on this tiny slice of desert?

Its a small world. Put it in the pets section as I borrowed a few games froma friend to create it. I'm back to three ep's so this is the only one with all eps in it. I really like the name and might use it on others later.

Breathe For Today
Live For Tommorrow
Callum9432

Hi Rflong

Just wondering when I should start the new index? I was planning on waiting for the new month, but considering how often this one is updated, it might make more sense to set it up for a new week. So I'd either put it up this weekend or next.

Rflong7

Callum9432 wrote:Hi Rflong

Just wondering when I should start the new index? I was planning on waiting for the new month, but considering how often this one is updated, it might make more sense to set it up for a new week. So I'd either put it up this weekend or next.

Hi,

I'm trying to get a SimGuru's attention so they can unstick this one and then Stickie yours up after you make it.

I don't think it matters how often it's updated because you'll only have to copy the main posts to start the new one.

But, if you want.

Callum9432

Rflong7 wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to get a SimGuru's attention so they can unstick this one and then Stickie yours up after you make it.

I don't think it matters how often it's updated because you'll only have to copy the main posts to start the new one.

But, if you want.

I think I'll just go ahead and set it up now, then. That way we won't be without a World Index when this one gets unstickied. And I need some time to plan my next house anyway.

One question, how far has this one been updated to? Do that I know if I'll have any worlds to add the list for my own

And, thanks again for looking after this one for the past year

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/27/12 07:19 PM

Callum9432

Invisi-post

Rflong7

Callum9432 wrote:
Rflong7 wrote:

Hi,

But, if you want.

I think I'll just go ahead and set it up now, then. That way we won't be without a World Index when this one gets unstickied. And I need some time to plan my next house anyway.

One question, how far has this one been updated to? Do that I know if I'll have any worlds to add the list for my own

To where I last posted- Update
A page back. I updated on Mondays instead of every day.

Callum9432

Rflong7 wrote:
Callum9432 wrote:
Rflong7 wrote:

Hi,

But, if you want.

To where I last posted- Update
A page back. I updated on Mondays instead of every day.

Okay, thanks

Callum9432

Okay, the new Index is finished and open. We're just waiting on a SimGuru and/or mod to deal with the stickies.

bunbunnyny

Location:Well, my waterbottle says I'm from a mountain spring...

Rflong, could you update mine? My updates are at the top of this page.

AKA Bun
(I am a GUY!)
Callum9432

bunbunnyny wrote:Rflong, could you update mine? My updates are at the top of this page.

Bun, your world has been updated in the new Index It can be found here:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/533808.page

This one is kind of officially closed now. We're just waiting on a SimGuru to un-sticky this an sticky the new one.

MsPrissy88

YO Callum!!

I just FINISHED my world, and uploaded it to the Exchange. Do you want me to put all the info here, in the new WI?? (up to you, cos I was just gonna edit one of my last posts)

Callum9432

MsPrissy88 wrote:YO Callum!!

I just FINISHED my world, and uploaded it to the Exchange. Do you want me to put all the info here, in the new WI?? (up to you, cos I was just gonna edit one of my last posts)

Yeah, post it in the new World Index please That way it can be bumped without actually saying "bump", because apparently we're no longer allowed to do that

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/533808.page

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/28/12 08:02 PM

MsPrissy88

No problem!!

Thanks Callum for taking this over!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/28/12 08:23 PM

Rflong7

Monday... Not Updated

Post Reply Forum Index » Create a World
Go to: