Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Mixing Genetics fun: Dogs-Take two-breeding #38 page 56  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
piratekitag

Schantal wrote:Don't know, you'll have to check. There are too many breeds to remember.

Okay, Thanks~

piratekitag

SimChick1016 wrote:Yes! Belgian Malinois. Thank you!

Hmmmm... Perhaps maybe a Shih Tzu?

No problem~ I love the Belgian sheepdog breeds.

Hmm, maybe =)

Valarie

Hmm Leroy & Lulu are my favs too i cant decide. Like Leroy got the dalmation/pharaoh hound body but kept the spots but Lulu is just so darn cute...lol

piratekitag

Ha, it is hard to decide this time. By the way, another question for those following, does anyone want any of the pups from the breeding? If so I will upload them on the exchange(if, in any future breedings, you want a pup from the litter-let me know)

SimChick1016

I would like to have Lulu.

piratekitag

Alrighty =) I uploaded all three for anyone that is interested~

Ben Ben- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5034367

Leroy- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5034366

Lulu- http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5034365

Next breeding will be up tonight/tomorrow.

On a side note-I went to a computer store near me that builds computers from scratch to see how much it would cost them to build me a computer to play sims 3 on(all expansion packs+) It came out to being $2,671 or $300 a month, I can't afford that So I'll just go with the walmart computer for now ^^; Can't wait to get it so I'll have fluff~~

piratekitag

Breeding #26

Sire

Name: Leroy
breed: Mixed breed
Traits: Genius, Hunter, clueless, piggy, friendly

Dam

Name: Trixie
Breed: Field Spaniel
Traits: Genius, Hunter, Independent

~ ~ ~

Litter

Pup one

As adult. . .

Name:Kimo
Traits: Friendly, Independent
Size: Large

Pup two

As adult. . .

Name: Scout
Traits: Genius, Friendly

Pup three

as adult...

Name: Milo
Traits: Friendly, Independent

[i]A/N: I think I like Scout best ^.^ Who do you like most? Any suggestions on what breed should be bred in next?(small breed if one of the large dogs is chosen, large breed if Milo is chosen)

Schantal

On a side note-I went to a computer store near me that builds computers from scratch to see how much it would cost them to build me a computer to play sims 3 on(all expansion packs+) It came out to being $2,671 or $300 a month, I can't afford that So I'll just go with the walmart computer for now ^^; Can't wait to get it so I'll have fluff~~

Oh yea hun you def don't need a comp that expensive. That is insane. You can get a great computer for WAY less even if it's not at walmart. Actually, at Best Buy they are going to be having a big sale because in Jan/Feb is when all the new models come out so all the old Models go on sale even if they are only a few months old.

piratekitag

Schantal wrote:

Oh yea hun you def don't need a comp that expensive. That is insane. You can get a great computer for WAY less even if it's not at walmart. Actually, at Best Buy they are going to be having a big sale because in Jan/Feb is when all the new models come out so all the old Models go on sale even if they are only a few months old.

ooh, awesome! Thanks for letting me know!I'll check out best buy too =)

AmberKotori

I got all my PC's at best buy back in Canada, never had an issue with them.

I like Scout the best, not sure about what kinda dog to try next.

Ryukinshin

I too am the most fond of Scout, just because she's the odd ball in this group.

If you go with Scout then I vote Alaskan Klee Kia as the next dog you add to the mix.

piratekitag

Thanks all for your input!

Ryukinshin wrote:

If you go with Scout then I vote Alaskan Klee Kia as the next dog you add to the mix.

I was actually thinking about that breed when I posted this and thought about using Scout Don't know if it's pre-made in the game or not though.

Lisatron

Definately Scout!

And yes, you definately don't need a $2,000 computer to do the job. o.o

I have a $900 slimline that plays all the expansion packs with graphics set to high, little to no lag and fluff. T
Ryukinshin

That's a funny Coincidence . Oh and, it just so happens that there is an Alaskan Klee Kia in game. It looks reasonable compared to a lot of EAs premades, so thatr's a bonus.

On the comp discussion, mine is a $1000 Gateway, but it only ATI Radeon HD 3200 integrated graphics. Which isn'ta real card, and is pretty low-key; in otherwords it's crap. :/ It does however display the sims 3 at full graphics with almost no lag, and I don't have the no-fluff issue. So it apparently doesn't take much to run the sims. I can't wait to get a real graphics card in this comp. It'll be perfect than.

$2,000 for a computer is too steep. You could get a computer with the same intergrated graphics mine has or better for $600, and that's all it would take to have the no-fluff issue.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/13/12 10:30 PM

SimChick1016

I love Scout! Perhaps a Greyhound or Whippet next?

Post Reply Forum Index » Pets
Go to: