Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
May I give you flowers? - giveaway thread  XML
Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
gnawonguam

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/12 12:56 AM

lolz297

awww that's sooo nice
CiciLadybug3

I had a lovely couple of girls, (Angel the magician, and Alex the singer,) but their relationship was iffy.
I believe the game got glitched...

when it got too glitchy to ignore, I restarted the game, but I couldn't find Angel's character anywhere, so I had to make her again. This time, their relationship was smooth! Just last night Alex proposed to Angel, it was everything Angel could have wanted...
My plans are to get them married, have them adopt a lovely sim baby and start a family of preformers. Who knows...maybe I can get them to several generations!
sims2aholic63

No images yet. I haven't played in awhile, but I've been playing with an elderly woman raising her grandchild alone. I planned it so that the grandchild will be on her own as a teenager. It's challenging, but fun. I also want to build a castle (I recently purchased the exterior castle set), and place an evil vampire in it. Will he stay evil? I don't know yet. But I do know I'll probably have him killing off several sims, mostly women. Maybe, though, I'll have him fall in love and turn over a new leaf. I haven't started on this yet, but it's a sim story that I want to work on, hopefully some time this month. I only have up to Generations on my computer ( I purchased through Master Suite stuff), because my computer's having trouble running the game. I'm going to upgrade, hopefully by this summer, then I'm gonna put in Pets and all the other packs that I have and I'm going to have an absolute blast! I can't wait!

g10tto

I started my first Tumblr with all my old screenshots from the vanilla Sims 3 game as well as shots from my new legacy that I started this year.

I plan to get my 3rd generation boy to grow up into a photographer.

g10tto

CiciLadybug3 wrote:I had a lovely couple of girls, (Angel the magician, and Alex the singer,) but their relationship was iffy.

I believe the game got glitched...

when it got too glitchy to ignore, I restarted the game, but I couldn't find Angel's character anywhere, so I had to make her again. This time, their relationship was smooth! Just last night Alex proposed to Angel, it was everything Angel could have wanted...

My plans are to get them married, have them adopt a lovely sim baby and start a family of preformers. Who knows...maybe I can get them to several generations!

Haha! Those are some funny pictures!!!

Best of luck to your couple.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/03/12 12:40 AM

adriwill

petalbot wrote:Well, I don't really have any stories at the moment, but I'm in the middle of building a Japanese influenced modern for my Starlight shores at the moment.

Hopefully the Japanese garden planned for the backyard will turn out as planned when I finally get around to it.

I would love to see a house with a lot of big rooms
The sim currently living there likes to lounge around in these awesome bunny pajamas I found in the Showtime EP (and LOL, who wouldn't really...they look so comfy, except for maybe sitting on the tail). She also currently works as an acrobat, but so far hasn't managed to put on a show that other sims like yet.

Nathanielgonzales

SimGuruPopTart wrote:It's the month of May and I wanted to know what everyone was planning for their Sims in their game? Share your stories, screenshots and/or ideas in this thread. I will be gifting random Simmers plants from The Sims 3 Store.

I plan to get ready fore my sim household to lose a grand mother and it is pretty sad but i plan to bring her back to life sorta at the science place

doodle689

I don't have any pics but I do have a plan.
1) I want to upload more sims to exchange for people to enjoy!
2) I hope my teen sim Demi (You can download here from my account) will graduate and pursue her superstar career and that she'll graduate!
3) My pregnent soon to be mom gives birth to buetful child(Or more )
4) And getting one of my sims a job!
Katybug273

I'm planning to continue Cinderella and Prince Charming's love story even though he fried himself on a TV and is now a ghost.

Their first after death conception wasn't a ghost baby but I know after 4 kids, they can surely make more babies. It's just a pain having to start over his romance mood every night and not run out of time to do the dirty woo hoo.

I think by being dead and not working all the time, he actually took the time to enjoy the last pregnancy a bit more:

Chixselea

Giving away plants is just about perfect because I am planning to make a HUGE public garden for all my neighborhoods so my sims can enjoy the beauty of nature, I sometimes stare at it myself. Yes, you may give me and my sims some beautiful flowers.
metoojr

Flowers would be good as I try to work with technical support to get the sims3 to consistently load saved games.
poohsroo69

I'm thinking of starting one of the challenges since I have never tried them before. I thought that would be fun and would keep me busy for a while.
Washiroth

My plan is to

1) getting my magician and singer to level 10
2) working on the decor of there home
3) having them have more kids
4) get them some genies for wishes and to help them with the kids
5) get them a couple of unicorns

CMIrvng68

I'm just trying to get pass 1 generation.

**HAPPY SIMMING**

Post Reply Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: