Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
No CC Sims?  XML
Forum Index » Creative Corner
the_piratewench

I love downloading sims from the Exchange, mostly for the hair styles, I'm a big sucker for them. But I'm not so much a big fan of the custom skins, or some of the custom clothes that aren't coded properly or something, so they end up part of the clothing for babies and todlers, and it just makes the animation pretty much off the wall.

So, with the respect that most of the Sims in the exchange don't list all, if any, of the custom content, or say if they have a custom skin colour/whichever, I was wondering if you guys and gals knew anyone, or had any Sims in your Studio with fun hair, and a normal skin tone/regular clothes.

Also, where do you go to for your extra hair styles. I've heard of ModTheSims, but downloading mods off those websites always make me nervous that they're going to mess up my game somehow, and when I go to uninstall the problem CC, it doens't uninstall properly, and then I have to reload my game. Again.

In summary:
Where do you go for your CC?
Do you know of any tried and true hair styles that don't glitch out?
Do you have any non-CC Sims in your studio(except the hair of course. )

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/08/12 02:41 PM

the_piratewench

Rawr!

Does anyone want to share where they get their mods/extra stuff for their Sims? I'm curious to know what the popular ones are.
Springfairy556

In summary:
Where do you go for your CC? All about stlye, thaisims3.com(this is in a forum language and its exactly like this site, except you don't need the games to register and that most of the items are CC), MTS, Mysimsblog, Anubis Under the Sun, Peggyzone, TSR.
Do you know of any tried and true hair styles that don't glitch out? All the hair styles and clothing I use has never caused any issues or glitches.
Do you have any non-CC Sims in your studio(except the hair of course): Nope, I use custom outfits for my sims.Because I dislike 87% of the game clothing.Sorry.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/08/12 10:12 PM

the_piratewench

Springfairy556 wrote:In summary:
Where do you go for your CC? All about stlye, thaisims3.com(this is in a forum language and its exactly like this site, except you don't need the games to register and that most of the items are CC), MTS, Mysimsblog, Anubis Under the Sun, Peggyzone, TSR.
Do you know of any tried and true hair styles that don't glitch out? All the hair styles and clothing I use has never caused any issues or glitches.
Do you have any non-CC Sims in your studio(except the hair of course): Nope, I use custom outfits for my sims.Because I dislike 87% of the game clothing.Sorry.
Baha. yes, Some of the game clothing is a little off.

Thanks for the websites!
Chemicalwibs

You'll find pretty much every piece of CC hair ever released on MS3B

the_piratewench

Chemicalwibs wrote:You'll find pretty much every piece of CC hair ever released on MS3B
Thank you so much!! They all look so beautiful!!
anjoro

http://landgraab.blogspot.com/

this is my new blog for sims with no cc face sliders or the other things. they have some cc clothes and shoes but their faces are originally made with ea sliders
10eliblue

the_piratewench wrote:Rawr!

Heh, nice.
You can delete CC you don't want in Sims/Houses via Custard.

Neigh. I'm a Horse. (On the Internet, of course.)
LetterFromAThief

Forum Index » Creative Corner
Go to: