Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
Store Update - In the Works (Updated 5/14/2012)  XML
Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
SimGuruTaterTot

*update*

Hey Everyone,

Just to update the Store content patch went out today and helped fix a number of the items that you guys have requested.

Here's what's fixed in the patch notes:

-Fixed an incompatibility issue with Lady Ravendancer Goth’s Book o’ Spells and the Fountain of Youth.
-Fixed an issue where the Tree of Prosperity would occasionally become frozen when switching configurations.
-Fixed an issue where cats would become frozen when jumping on the Overly General Dining Chair.
-Fixed an issue where the visual effects for the PlasmaTron TV were showing up in the wrong location.
-Fixed an issue where the Simetry Seater was incorrectly placed in the Kitchen - Counters section in Buy Mode.

The team is still hard at work over a number of other bugs, so stay tuned to this thread for any updated. And please keep posting (also provide details!) the more we know about a bug the better we can be at fixing it.

Thanks everyone!

--Tatertot

--------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Original Post

Hey Guys,

I know you've been waiting tirelessly for an update to some store items. We've received word on the items that are currently being worked on! Take a look at this message from a Sims 3 Producer:

"Hey Everyone!

I wanted to update you regarding what we are doing to address some if the issues you’ve been posting about in the forums. We have an amazing quality assurance group that works tirelessly to find all issues before release, but as you well know, the Sims 3 is an enormous game which requires an enormous amount of testing. Because of this, we absolutely do pay attention to the problems you’re posting and we value your input. Please continue to let us know about your experiences with our Sims 3 Store content in the game.

Issues we are working on right now:

An incompatibility issue with Lady Ravendancer Goth’s Book o’ Spells and the Fountain of Youth.
An issue where the Tree of Prosperity will occasionally become frozen when switching configurations.
An issue where the Flute Forward dress is causing the Sim’s leg to disappear.
An issue where cats will become frozen when jumping on the Overly General Dining Chair.
An issue where the visual effects for the PlasmaTron TV are showing up in the wrong location.
An issue where the visual effects for the SCORE Television are showing up in the wrong location.
An issue where the Simetry Seater is incorrectly placed in the Kitchen - Counters section in Buy Mode.
An issue where the BahHaus Fence is not showing up in game after installing
The Lunar Lakes crystal rocks are not available in the in game World Editor and on community lots.
The Lunar Lakes pipe set is not available in the in game World Editor and on community lots.
The Lunar Lakes crystal rocks, pipe set, and portal rabbitholes are not available in the Create-A-World tool.

We plan to address these issues in an upcoming update. Stay tuned!
"

No word yet on the date of the update, but you should definitely stay tuned! Thanks everyone for the continuous feedback!

--Tatertot

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 08/01/12 05:53 PM

miklc

Can't wait! Thanks for keeping us in the loop, appreciated

My BIG Thank You Thread

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/499626.
page
sims3jordan09

What I want to know is if they are working on making the Lunar Lakes crystal rocks, pipe set, and portal rabbitholes compatible in CAW, then why aren't other store world objects compatible with CAW... like the bridge from Barnacle Bay or the bridge/river walls from Riverview or the distant terrains for example. (Well they weren't in there the last time I checked anyway)...but anyway thanks for the info, glad to hear they're working on fixng the spellbook & fountain of youth issue.

lizbethbear

YAY!!! They are gonna fix flute forward??? WOOHOO!!!! It's one of my favorite store dresses and I have a been a bummed little kitten ever since it was broken.

SimsVIP_Admin

crinrict

Now I wanted to come here to post this link to see i've been beaten to it.

Thank you for letting us know!

One more issue concerning the tree of prosperity. I have not tried this but there is mod that makes it so that we can see the fireflies and pixies. It states in the description that those only show if a wishingwell is present - well, we have no wishing well. The mod changes the pre-requisites so we get those.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/08/12 10:29 PM

TwilightStar09

Any word on the issues with purchasing Simpoints? Can we get some official feedback on just what the issue with mobile purchasing and paypal purchasing are? Also, even my credit card isn't working, so is there something going on?
SimGuruKelly

You don't have a Wishing Well......yet.

Follow me on Twitter: @SimGuruKelly
Kael

...I love the new simguru's posting confirming things coming to the store!!

Seems like we will be getting an Arabesque set or sets(hopefully clothing and objects) and a Wishing Well!!

I'm stoked.

seadramon

As this is a thread formed by SimGuru and probably read by people from repair team, I wanted to mention an error-for some of us have significant and perhaps forgotten by EA team: so if you have a large aquarium for six fish (from the store, or SP) we do not see the fish in it - were added to Late Night (no animation of trilobite, sludge and kissing gouramis when we add them to aquarium) .

I am happy to list repairs .
mangoesandlimes

Yay! I'm glad these things are being worked on. Any word on recategorizing store clothes so that they can be used for careers?
MrHawk

Well I'm pleasantly surprised by this post.

Thank you very much.

Could you please make sure the meshes for the following are also fixed so they don't show hollow framework on the wall any more?: Modernism Window, Not-So-Private Study Door, and the Nega Door.

Also please pass on that someone needs to be addressing these issues sooner in future. We have been ranting and raving about these things since (at the earliest) December 2010, and only now someone posts directly about it?

Thank you, regardless.

murfeel

It's AWESOME that EA's gonna fix some pretty annoying errors--thank you SO much!

SunnyBelle

SimGuruTaterTot

Its so nice to know these are being addressed. Wait with anticipation for this store update. A number of these issues are currently effecting me. So, Yahhhhhh!
Thank you

PS: As soon as the Flute Forward dress is fixed the store will have another sale. Love that dress!

dst193

Been waiting patiently for the flute forward dress to be fixed. Looking forward to buying it.

Forum Index » Store General Discussion (EN)
Go to: