Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
I registered my SIMS 3 and didn’t get 1000 free SimPoints?  XML
Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
JanaireDaBoss

Does anyone know why I didn’t get the free SimPoints when I registered my Sims 3. I registered four games and didn’t get anything. Is there something special I need to do?
Thanks guys
MayIHaveACookie

Location: Shipping Finnick and Peeta together. TUNA SANDWHICH.

Before on the MyPage there was the option to claim the simpoints... is that not on the new one, like? Or is there any buttons anywhere that say claim free simpoints?

JanaireDaBoss

THANK YOU!!!!!!! This is my first time on this site all togather so I didnt know about it or see it. U r awesome I really appreciate it!!!
kirstie258

So annoyed right now. I looked all over for the button to claim my 1000 free simpoints and I can't find it anywhere!!!! So sick of this.
Holzibell

I never got mine either, but I registered mine ages ago so I don't know if I still could anymore.

Darkslayer

EA might have stopped honouring it. Only the first two games (the TS3 base game and the World Adventures expansion pack) came with simpoints, after then they didn’t bother so they could have just stopped honouring them on newer purchases of those two games.

KirstieLou91

i also didnt get my 1000 free points that it stated on the game box when i bought it. have i done something wrong?
Clarivoyant

i never got mine either.

its bull crap

alfher1275

Location:Sims Drama World...because my sims really have a lot of drama in their lives.

THEY DON'T DO IT ANYMORE!

EA had really been nice and had announced us free simpoints. But then they stopped with simpoints and only did it on The Sims 3 Base Game and The Sims 3 World Adventures. It really sucks cause you can't get any more items and people are BARLEY getting items from The Sims 3 Store! This is just not fair. So yeah, It don't work anymore. Sorry about that. But they only way is you will have to purchase simpoints in order to get simpoints to buy in The Sims 3 Store. I really want hair styles and clothing but I don't have any simpoints. However, Some items are free so you will be able to get it. So yeah, It sucks balls but Hey? What can you do about it?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/03/12 04:41 PM

Jamesmc2012

If EA gave out *gasp* FREE stuff for too long, they would probably implode. They have to keep making themselves more and more unappealing in order to satisfy their demonic overlords.

Let the summer simming commence.
Julia526

Go to store> my account. You only get them with base and WA but they did not get rid of them. EA isn't that horrible to give out false adds and cards. The site might be glitched but you can still redeem the points

Ldarkharte

i did it 3 times on different computers maybe try what i did?:3
MadameSomnambule

I registered all of my Sims 3 games, including the base game, and I didn't get my simpoints. I sent EA a report about it, but they said I'd have my points, but I still don't have any and I can't find the Redeem Simpoints option anywhere. This is so confusing!
tigerkim77

Wow I went onto thestore-myaccount and had 3000 simspoints waiting for me.
thanks I wouldn't have known where to look if not for this forum.
Grneydbandit0

if you want more simpoints after you've used your free ones, go to wal-mart, best buy, target and buy 1000 simpoints for $10. they're on cards in the electronics section. ea also has these cards now i believe. that's how i get simpoints whenever i want to buy things in the store. i used my free points a looooong time ago .

when life gives you lemons, cut 'em up, put salt on 'em and eat 'em

Forum Index » General Discussion (EN)
Go to: