Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
The proprietor is not currently at work????  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
SparkleBottom

I am level 7 in the singing career but when I go to audition for a gig at a private venue the option is grayed out and when i hover the mouse over it it says 'The proprietor is not currently working' even though the proprietor is at the venue. No matter what venue I go to or what time I still get this. Anyone know what that's about?
Cherry967

Do you not have the option to "summon" them?
SparkleBottom

not that I can see...
Staple_Salad

Are you clicking the bubbles in town view, or are you zoomed in and clicking the building? The option to summon doesn't show up if you're zoomed out and clicking the bubbles.

Meowers12

You need to click on the venue not the proprietor to summon them.
SparkleBottom

nope. not seeing it. Clicked the building, the floor inside, the stage, the proprietor. When I hover over the building it says the proprietor is available Thu. 12:00pm - Fri 1:00am. It's Thu. at 2:45(ish)pm and when I click on him it says he's not currently at work.
SparkleBottom

...bump...
Kenny_Chisholm

Did you managed to get it to work?
Kenny_Chisholm

I am having the same problem too! ZZZ....
shoni89P

Same issue here
Senesi2003

Glad to see I am not alone. However all the proprietors seem to be gathered at the park day and night.
HappySimmer3

Do any of you have a Late Night bar on the premises? If so, apparently this will bork the proprietor. At the present time we are not able to combine Late Night clubs with Showtime Venues.

If this is not the problem, try picking up the venue and setting it back down again from edit town

Dragon123561

It's a glitch, Ive had the same problem and it's not at the big venues either. you can't summon a proprietor at the park. This game is really getting on my nerves lol glitch after glitch, I just want to do a full performance at the big venues but nope, the game freezes my sim on stage and the show never ends

MGSFan612

the only solution I know of is to delete the proprietor by enabling cheats and then holding shift and ctrl down while clicking on the proprietor and select object>delete
it may take the proprietor a while to spawn without mods though.

I would only do this though if you don't have one of those bars that spawns mixologists on the lot though. If you do have one that does I'd try removing that bar a and replacing it with a normal one and seeing if that works(like the ones proprietors use.) before deleting the proprietor.

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: