Forums  
[line_separator]
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
New Starfish and Fireflies  XML
Forum Index » Showtime
Peachybitz1

Does anybody know if these will automatically spawn in any world apart from starlight shores, I have looked through the buydebug items and there is the banana plant but no fireflies or starfish?
tlc10175

Hi =)
I don't have Showtime yet but I think I read the starfish aren't available in buydebug. I very well could be wrong.
As for the fireflies. I mean is that the same as sort of lightning bugs or is it something new with Showtime? o.O
Because that is there in buydebug under bug spawners.

Peachybitz1

It's something new for Showtime, I've seen yellow ones so far but I know there are more types.
They normally have the extra's in the buydebug menu so you can put bugs from newer games in existing saves and seems a shame that we can't do that now.
catloverplayer

You can buy starfish at the grocery store and there in some lakes too but apparently they can't be placed in an aquarium because if you do that they disappear. I haven't tried the fish bowel yet.

The Last Venue Of Amour Coming August 7th From The Sims 3 Store.
Peachybitz1

yeah, I tried adding them to the digital fishtank and they were invisible..hey ho, I guess I'll have to redo starlight shores to be able to have the fireflies in my game.
AngelDovePlayer

the fireflies are found where you would find the butterflies. I asume that you will find the starfish in the same place where you fish.
Halle_M

catloverplayer wrote:You can buy starfish at the grocery store and there in some lakes too but apparently they can't be placed in an aquarium because if you do that they disappear. I haven't tried the fish bowel yet.

If you put them in a fish bowl, they stick to the side and just stay there. It's pretty cool.

fleshjenn

i havent found a starfish yet, but I found the fireflys in starlight shores, and i thing they look bad. its really poor animation. its looks like a hummingbird with no details. and they disappear and reappear in the tank. when you catch them they are in a empty tank.
bunbunnyny

Location:Well, my waterbottle says I'm from a mountain spring...

What are the names of the Starfish and each new type of firefly? How many are there?
I'll add them to the list of missing items in Showtime!

AKA Bun
(I am a GUY!)
stormwench

Its odd that there is not a spawner for the Starfish in buydebug so I wonder if they have been added to the ocean spawner or the rare fish spawner. Otherwise they would only occur in the Starlight where originally found - you could not set them up to spawn elsewhere?

Peachybitz1

I figured it out yesterday..the fireflies and star fish are not available in any of your pre-saved games before starlight shores, they are not availble seperately in buydebug or in CAW, but they will automatically spawn in any pre-set butterfly/fish spots if you start a new game after installing starlight shores.
I've seen yellow, blue and green fireflies and I'm sure there must be some more, and the starfish are sea bat, ninja and linika(or something like that )
grobnic356

heres a digital copy of the showtime manual wich loads in adobe flash player.
http://issuu.com/simsvip/docs/sims3_showtime_game_guide
its shows all 8 of the fireflies

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/02/12 04:01 PM

My Studio :
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedA
sstType=all&persona=grobnic356
Ceres_Meiriona

grobnic356 wrote: heres a digital copy of the showtime manual wich loads in adobe flash player.
http://issuu.com/simsvip/docs/sims3_showtime_game_guide
its shows all 8 of the fireflies

I apologize, this is off topic but Grobnic, your avatar is awesome!!! I love it! Wonderful creativity!

OP, I do find starfish when I fish. So they are there! As for the fireflies, I did not know there were different colors! That is exciting so I thank you for that wonderful new info.

grobnic356

tyvm,..and np..hope this helps people alitte.

My Studio :
http://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?selectedA
sstType=all&persona=grobnic356
seadramon

About the tank it is the same problem es we got with fish aded to LN (in big one they are not showing )

Forum Index » Showtime
Go to: